Lacey Sturm's Lemon

(A/N: To all Flyleaf fans, this Yuri lemon is for you!! This band member is picked by Davidsmate24! Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You have been dating Lacey Sturm for about 5 months and you loved her ever since you saw her at the concert. She have been making you feel so much better since you reveal your sexuality to your parents and even treated you like a queen. You are now backstage while watching her perform on stage. You smiled as you enjoyed her singing as she thanked the crowd and went over to you.

"You did great out there." You said

"Why thank you. Shall we go to the hotel?" Lacey asked

You nodded as you went back to the tour bus as the stage handlers already put the stuff away as James Culpepper makes some beats on his lap as Jared Hartmann and Sameer Bhattacharya are arm wrestling. You begin to hum as the driver begin to drive the tour bus to the hotel. You begin to cuddle with Lacey as she kisses your cheek as she begin to bring you to the elevator and hit the button. You begin to hold her hand as she begin to place her left hand up your F/C skirt as you blush as she hold your hand.

"B-Babe what are you doing?" You blushed

"Shh.. don't cum yet." Lacey smirked

She slowly entered three fingers into the your core as you as you bite your lip as she pump them into your core slowly. Your legs begin to turn into jelly as you blush red as she smirked and keep going. The elevator dinged as she removed her fingers and lick them. You got out of the elevator along with Lacey as the rest of the group went to their rooms to sleep. Lacey then use her hotel key to unlock the room. The door unlocks as she went inside as you followed as she closed the door and she then put a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign and put it outside of the doorknob. She then close the door, lock it and then smashed her lips onto yours. She then hold your waist as she continue to make out with you. She pulled away as she removed your shirt and bra as she went on your neck and abuse the sweet spot. You moaned as she leave more love marks around your collarbone. She then went down to your breast as she sucked on the right bud as you moaned out with pleasure.

"M-Mmh Lacey." You moaned

She switched to the opposite and pushed you on the bed as she pounced on you as she kissed your stomach and remove your skirt including your panties. Your core is soaking wet as she lean down and eat you out as you moaned out in pleasure. You gripped her hair as she hums while licking deeper.

"Lacey I'm close!!" You warned

Lacey then stopped as she spread her legs and presented her core to you as you licks it as she leans to your and latches her tongue on your area. You hums and licks deeper as you heard her moans.

"Mm." Lacey moaned

She came as you also did the same as she pulled away. She then begin to scissor you as you also did the same while moaning in pleasure.

"Mmh my love~." You moaned

Lacey moans and went faster as you hold her back and cry out in pleasure. You moaned as you came as she did the same. You begin to pant and hold her close as she kissed your lips as you hold her close as you fall into a deep sleep.

Lacey Sturm: Great job!

Me: Hehe thanks

Corey Taylor: So looks like we got a few characters left.

Me: Yup! All we have is:

•Bill Kaulitz
•Hayley Williams
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

David Draiman: Well are you going to add a new character?

Me: Now that I thought about it, yes but it's a surprise

Hayley Williams: Oh we will be patient for that!

Me: Thanks. So everyone pick which character you want next and then I'll add the mystery character

Amy Lee: Hint?

Me: Oh alright. One hint.

Mick Thomson: Alright bring it.

Me: Alright. Here's the hint: Female artist in the metal category. Whoever guesses right will get a shoutout.

Chester Bennington: Oh you teasing chick!

Me: Hope you all have a great day!