Mick Thomson Lemon

(A/N: To all Slipknot fans, get ready for the lemon you wanted! This character is picked by ImAFunnyWeirdo. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You have been dating the guitarist Mick Thomson for more than 6 months and you love him very much. Ever since you met him at the guitar center, you were so excited and your relationship with him became stronger than ever. You are now with Mick at the concert with Slipknot performing the song Til We Die as you begin to play the guitar and sing the song as Corey begin to sing along as the crowd joins in with you. After the performance, you begin to put the guitar away as Mick carried you to the dressing room as you blushed as he closed the door and lock it.

"Babe?" You blushed

"Shh.." Mick shushed

Mick removed his mask as he placed it on the side as he came over as he pick you up as he smashed his lips with yours. You begin to have a make out session with him as he goes on your neck, looking for your sweet spot.

"Mm.." You moaned

As Mick abused his sweet spot, he took off your clothes and begin to unhook your bra and smirk at your chest. He goes on the right bud and swirls his tongue around as you moaned out as he did the same thing with the opposite. He went down to your stomach and kiss it softly as you blushed.

"But what if the guys hear?" You blushed

"Shh let them hear." Mick smirked

Mick went down to your pants and remove them off with ease including your panties as you blushed as Mick smirk.

"Look how wet you are." Mick smirked

Mick entered two fingers into your core as you moaned out as he went faster with his fingers as your legs started to shake as he pull them out and lick each finger with a smirk on his face.

"Now prepare for the big fun." Mick smirked

Mick take off his uniform showing his muscular body as you blush at his abs. You started to kiss his chest and was about to go on your knees until Mick picked you up and brought you over to the table and pinned your arms above your head.

"You don't know how long I'm waiting." Mick whispered

He removed his pants and boxers exposing his 9 and a half inch member and take out a condom and put it on as you blushed softly. He lift your legs and slowly slides into you as you yelped and close your eyes tightly. Mick begin to wait patiently as the pain fades as you nodded slowly as he begin to thrust slowly into you.

"M-Mick~." You moaned

"So tight~." Mick Thomson growled

Mick then went faster as you moaned even louder as the door creaks open as Sid peeks inside. He smirks as you cried out as he went harder and deeper with fast speed.

"Oh Mick's getting some action~." Sid smirked

You felt close as you clawed Mick's back as he groans out with pleasure.

"I'm close!" You warned

"Together baby." Mick said

As Mick flick his hips a few more times, he groaned as he released into the condom as you cried out with pleasure. You panted hard as Mick lay on top of you as you blush hard as Sid smirked more.

"Congrats Mick. You're not a virgin anymore." Sid laughed

"D-DID YOU JUST SAW?!!" You blushed

"Oh yes I did." Sid chuckled

"Why you little.." Mick said

Mick put back on his uniform as you blushed hard and dressed yourself as Sid ran off as Mick chased him.

"IM GOING TO KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!" Mick said

You begin to giggle while blushing as you even clean up the mess that you and Mick made. You continue to blush as Sid Wilson caught you making love with Mick.

Mick: *chuckles* Oh that's funny!!!

Me: Hehe thanks.

Shawn Crahan: Heard you got the new song

Me: Yup.. so excited for the whole album

Corey Taylor: Well everyone we got a lot more characters to do.

Jared Leto: So please pick which character you wanted next

Heidi Shepherd: We got:

•Jonathan Davis
•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Jared Leto
•Bill Kaulitz
•Chester Bennington
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Korey Cooper: So please don't rush the author for this one

Me: Hehe thanks

David Draiman: Have a good day everyone.

Mick Thomson: Hope you have a wonderful day.