Lacey Sturm's Prom Scenario

(A/N: The final prom scenario if anyone is a fan of Flyleaf!! This is the dress you're wearing and special thanks to AmyDunbar2 for picking the theme for me! Let's get this one started!)

You are so excited to go to your prom with Lacey as you got on your dress including your heels as you already got makeup on your face and a corsage on your wrist. You smiled as the door knocked as you went over to see your girlfriend Lacey in a nice dress with a warm smile on her face.

"Ready to go to the prom?" Lacey asked

"I am ready babe." You smiled

Lacey take you to the prom which is located at a club as you smiled as your teachers smiled with enjoyment as Lacey hold your hand as a few take pictures of you.

"Teachers are fans hmm?" Lacey asked

"Yes." You chuckled

Lacey came inside of the club with you as you see a beautiful theme as Lacey also takes a look at the theme (Pic above)

"Beautiful." Lacey said

You both sit down together as System Of A Down begin to tune their instruments as you begin to smile since you love System of a Down. The other students got up as you did the same with Lacey as your principal for onstage.

"Attention Students... ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" The principal asked

You cheered along with the others as he introduced System of a down as they perform Dreaming as the students moshed as you joined with Lacey Sturm. They performed many songs including Attack, Hypnotize, Cigaro, BYOB, Question! and even Old School Hollywood. As the prom continues, a group of bikers arrived at the prom as the leader got off of the motorcycle and look at the others.

"Let's crash this party!" The leader smirked

They all went inside the prom as the principal was about to announce the nominees for prom queen and king. The leader nodded as the biker gang begin to crash the prom as the first guy flipped the tables, spoiling the drinks on the floor and set the sweet treats and ice cream bar ablaze as the second guy sliced the prom dresses off of the girls as they screamed with fright and the the third guy destroyed the instruments as Serj Tankian called the police as the biker gang all escaped, leaving the prom trashed and destroyed.

"I apologize everyone.. the prom is destroyed." The principal said

You teared up as Lacey felt extremely pissed that the biker gang ruined the prom of a lifetime as Daron Malakain noticed that you are about to cry and came over and give you a comforting hug as you cried softly that your prom is ruined. The police came along with the fire department as they extinguished the flames as Lacey brought you to the hotel as you are in tears.

"Our prom was suppose to be perfect.... this is not how I wanted it to be." You cried

"Shhh it's ok." Lacey whispered

You felt devastated as Lacey begin to comfort you and kiss your cheek. She then brought you to the hotel and comforted you while kissing your cheek as you felt the affection from your true love. You both then begin to watch a movie as she cuddled you since your prom became a disaster thanks to the horrible biker gang.

Lacey Sturm: HOLY MOLY!!

Corey Taylor: What a twist!!

Mick Thomson, Shawn Crahan, Bert McCracken, Jared Leto, Joan Jett and Carla Harvey: DAMN!!

Me: Well that's all the prom chapters complete!

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: So who's the new characters?

Me: Be patient guys.

Hayley Williams: Hope you all enjoy this one!

Korey Cooper: Also new band members are coming in so please be patient.

Me: Have a great day!