Tatiana Shmayluk's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If any of you are a Jinjer fan, prepare to have a prom date with the lead singer of Jinjer Tatiana Shmayluk. This band member is picked by strayxxbullett. This is the prom dress you're wearing and also special shout-out to AmyDunbar2 for finding a beautiful theme to go with the prom. Hope you all enjoy.)

You are so happy that you are going to your prom with the love of your life as you got on your dress along with flats to match it. Your mom already combed out your hair and even did your makeup as you thanked her as you heard the door knocked.

"Coming!!" You said

You came over as you opened the door to see Tatiana Shmayluk as your mom smiled and allow her inside.

"Thank you Miss L/N." Tatiana said

You smiled as she hugged you as your mom begin to take pictures of you and your girlfriend together. She heard the limo coming as Tatiana brought you outside to the limo as the driver opened it as you went inside along with Tatiana as she cuddled with you. The driver then drove off to the prom which is located at a beautiful spot at the beach as you got out of the limo.

 The driver then drove off to the prom which is located at a beautiful spot at the beach as you got out of the limo

"Wow.." You said

"It's beautiful." Tatiana said

You and Tatiana both sit down together at the table as the principal smiled at your relationship as Metallica got onstage and begin to perform many songs as Tatiana took your hand and begin to dance with you to the song Creeping Death. You smiled and danced with her some more to the songs Enter Sandman, One, Seek & Destroy and many more songs. The other students joined in as they all smiled together as a photographer came in and flashed their camera as you smiled at her.

"What a rocking prom." Tatiana smiled

You both then begin to go to a shake place as you both shared a milkshake together as she held your hand while smiling softly.

"Babe?" You asked

"Yes my love?" Tatiana asked

"You are the best woman ever." You said

"Aww thanks. You too my rockstar." Tatiana smiled

After a nice time at the prom, you both begin to go to the hotel to spend the night together as you both have the best prom ever.

Tatiana Shmayluk: Great job!!

Me: Why thank you!

Lacey Sturm: Looks like you have two people left!!

Me: Yeah all I have are

•Bill Kaulitz
•Lacey Sturm

Carla Harvey: Well we got two more people left

Me: Then the prom chapters is complete! Then I'll add the two characters in the book!

Shawn Crahan: Hope you all enjoy the chapter and please have a nice day.

Me: See ya!