When They Meet Your Parents

Corey Taylor:

You are now walking with Corey Taylor to your parents house as your mom noticed that you are with Corey Taylor and begin to squeal with excitement as she is a huge Stone Sour fan as your dad smiled at you dating a rockstar who is in Slipknot.

"Come on in Corey Taylor." Your mom said

"Thank you ma'am." Corey said

Your dad smiled and Corey begin to tell them how great you are and your mom showed you some pictures of you when you're a baby eating some icing off of a cake as you begin to blush with embarrassment.

"Mom.." You whined

"Make sure you don't hurt my daughter's feelings otherwise I know where to keep your body." Your dad said

You chuckled as you have a nice time with your parents.

Mick Thomson:

You are now with Mick as Mick doesn't want to see your parents which you understand that he's not the type of guy who likes religion. Instead you brought him to your grandparents who are fans of Slipknot as you came inside as your grandmother smiled with happiness and hugged you tightly along with your grandfather.

"Grandma and grandpa.. I'd like you to meet someone." You said

"Is that Mick Thomson?!" Your grandmother asked

"Yes. Number 7 is my boyfriend." You smiled

Your grandfather got up and shook Mick's hand as Mick begin to talk with them about the group Slipknot as your grandfather showed him some baby pictures of you as you blush a bit. Mick chuckled at one baby picture of you showing your baby butt while wearing crocs.

"Grandpa.." You blushed

"Ok that was cute." Mick chuckled

You begin to smile at them as they both kiss your cheek as you have the best time with your grandparents.

Bert McCracken:

Bert begin to see a picture of your mom as you begin to sigh as you told him about your dad as Bert felt a bit furious about him blaming you for her death. You are now going to the house as Bert hold your hand as you opened the door to see your dad with a lady who is looking at you.

"Oh who are you?" Your dad asked

"My name is Bert McCracken. I'm your daughter's boyfriend." Bert said

"My daughter? Huh never had her." Your dad said

"EXCUSE ME?!! Y/N is a gorgeous and wonderful lady and you are blaming her for her death which is not right! What type of father are you for blaming your own flesh and blood?!" Bert yelled

"She is a horrible mistake and I will never have contact with her." Your dad said

Bert leave as you begin to look down and leave as Bert begin to comfort you and kiss your cheek as he want you to be alright.

Shawn Crahan:

After when you're finish with your job, Shawn begin to carry you bridal style as you see your parents as Shawn begin to put you down as your dad smiled at Shawn.

"Hey hey! It's Number 6!" Your dad chuckled

"Well looks like you're a huge fan." Shawn Crahan chuckled

"Come on in Mr. Crahan." Your dad said

As Shawn came inside, your dad begin to chat with him about the Slipknot album as Shawn started to chuckle as he even tell him about you being a metalhead as you giggled at your dad. Your mom begin to smile at Shawn as she told him how excellent you are as a scary actress at the maze. They both then hugged Shawn as they felt so bad that his daughter Gabrielle passed away as he thanked them as you have a nice time with your parents.