Jared Leto's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a 30 Seconds To Mars fan, lets get this prom chapter started with the lead singer Jared Leto

(A/N: If anyone is a 30 Seconds To Mars fan, lets get this prom chapter started with the lead singer Jared Leto. This band member is picked by Amydunbar88 and special thanks to her for giving me the theme. Looks so beautiful. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and also this is the dress that you're wearing!)

It is prom day and you are so excited to go to the prom. You already got on your dress and makeup as your mom begin to help you put on your earrings. You smiled as your dad placed a beautiful necklace on your neck as you smiled until the door knocked.

"That must be him." You said

Your mom then open the door as Jared came while wearing a nice tuxedo as you came over to him with a smile on your face.

"Hey my talented girl." Jared smiled

"Hey babe. Ready to go?" You asked

"I'm so excited." Jared said

Your mom started to be very happy as you went with Jared to the limo and he begin to hold your waist in a kind manner. As the driver drove off to the prom, you started to giggle with excitement and Jared chuckled.

"So excited huh?" Jared asked

"Yes I am. I'm so happy to be with you." You said

As you arrived at the prom, you got out with Jared as the cameras started to flash some pictures as you giggle and smile at them as the principal came over and shake Jared's hand as Jared smiled softly and you brought him to cocktail time. You smiled as you started to eat some fruit kabobs as Jared have some veggie kabobs.

"Mm mm this is very good." Jared said

You then drink a Shirley temple as Jared begin to hold your hand and take you inside as you see the prom theme (Pic above) and you see the group Korn. You smiled as Jared begin to dance with you as the rest of the students joined in with warm smiles on their faces. The group then Korn begin to perform Get Up, Different World, Twisted Transistor, and even Freak On A Leash. Jared then begin to take some roasted mushroom risotto as you got some flatbread pizza.

"Are they going to announce the prom king and queen?" Jared asked

"Soon they are." You said

The principal came onstage and begin to announce the winner for the prom king and queen.

"The winner for prom king and queen is Jared Leto and Y/N L/N!" The principal said

You smiled as Jared got up and joined you as you both got on the king and queen crowns as he begin to kiss your cheek. After the prom, you went back home with Jared as he begin to cuddle you close.

"This is the best prom ever." Jared said

"Yes. Yes it is." You smiled

You both then continue to cuddle together as you then fall asleep with him.

Jared Leto: That was amazing!!

Me: Thank you Jared

Corey Taylor: I love this prom chapter

Mick Thomson: We got a lot more to go!

Shawn Crahan: Well everyone pick a character you want next.

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Hope you all have a nice day!

Jared Leto: See you soon everyone!