New Character- David Draiman

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Disturbed, I'm adding the lead singer David Draiman!! This band member is picked by @kollen543. Hope you all enjoy the story so far!)

How You Meet:

Your parents have became drug addicts as they both use you to make money by selling your own body which resulted on you getting beaten or even verbally abused. You are now being dragged by your pimp as your pimp beat you up as you whine and whimper in pain.

"YOU WHORE!! You sell out short!" Your pimp said

You begin to cry softly as he dragged you to the basement and tie you up on the bed and left you there. You then heard some commotion upstairs as sirens roared as you heard the door opening as you see David Draiman and whimper in pain.

"Please don't hurt me.. please don't hurt me!" You whimper

"Hurt you? No no I won't do that." David Draiman said

You gasped with shock as David untie you and carry you out of the place as the police officer dragged the pimp out and put him in handcuffs. You then see a tour bus and David brought you inside and let you sit down as the guitarist Dan Donegan helped your wounds with a few ice packs.

"We saw you outside being beaten by your pimp. He won't bother you anymore." Mike Wengren said

"You guys are D-Disturbed! I love your music." You winced

"Don't talk too much. We don't want you injuring yourself any further." David Draiman said

You nodded as David introduced himself to you as you thanked him for saving you.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now going to a Disturbed concert in comfortable clothes as you went backstage as you got your VIP pass as Disturbed started playing their songs including Down With The Sickness, Stupify, and Sound Of Silence. You begin to look down as David Draiman noticed you and come over and extend his hand out as you took it and begin to sing Sound Of Silence with him. After the concert, David begin to autograph your shirt and even chat with you as you became close friends with him.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so gorgeous but looks battered by her pimp. I just saw her on my way to tour and wanted to take care of her. She looks so hurt and broken as I wanted to make her feel better. I'll ask her out and I will never hurt a beautiful girl like her.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now in a hotel as you are eating some fruits to be healthy as David Draiman notice you and came over as you look at him.

"Oh hey David!" You said

"Y/N would you like to go out with me?" David asked

"Why of course I will." You smiled

David told you the time to come as you giggle with excitement as the lead singer asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

David Draiman came over as he begin to wait for you as you just got on your earrings on including your makeup as you got on a dress in F/C along with your flats. David took you out to the Grand Lux Cafe as you smile at him and brought you inside as many staff members are fans of the group Disturbed as David sit down with you. You then smile as David told the waitress that he want a kale and warm grains salad as you ordered lemon chicken piccata. You smiled as David begin to eat your food as David joins in.

"So Y/N, tell me why are you in this situation." David said

"M-My parents are drug addicts and they wanted money so they want me to sell my body to men.. many abuse me verbally and some abuse me physically especially that pimp." You said

"That's no right to treat an awesome get beautiful woman like yourself. Besides you're so cute." David said

Your heart fluttered as you never heard David saying those kind words. After a nice date, David begin to kiss your lips as you kissed back with passion.

What Movie He Watches With You:

Drag Me To Hell

When He Gets Jealous:

You are now sitting down at the park with David Draiman after a jog as you drink some water as David joins in while kissing your cheek. A guy came over as he grinned at you and try to touch your chest as David wrapped his arms around your waist with jealousy.

"She's mine! Don't you ever lay a finger on her." David Draiman said

You blushed as the guy leave as you ever seen David Draiman that jealous before.

Nicknames He Calls You:

David calls you his pumpkin, baby and even his angel

What Gifts He Gave You:

David bought you a beautiful necklace with a heart in the middle as you adore that gift.

When He Cheats On You/BreakUp:

Innocent!

When He Makes Up With You:

Innocent!

Couples Tattoo:

Make Out Caught:

Make Out Caught:

You are now making out with David in the tour bus as David pick you up by the waist and make out with you some more until John Moyer make a few smooching sounds as you pulled away as David Draiman chuckled.

"Seriously?" David chuckles

"What? You are making out with your girl!" John laughed

David Draiman begin to chuckle and playfully punch his arm as you blush that he caught you making out with him.

David Draiman: Why thank you for adding me in!

Me: Anything for a Disturbed member

Corey Taylor: Hey David!

Shawn Crahan: Sup?

Mick: Hello there.

David: Why thank you so much for following me. For those of you who are so excited for our tour, don't worry we will be coming soon. Have a good day.