Rob Zombie Lemon

(A/N: Who's ready for a lemon with Rob Zombie? This band member is given to me by Sally512 and again thank you for helping me out! Love you!)

You have been dating Rob Zombie for the past 6 months as you love him very much. When you first met him at the guitar center, you know you found the right guy as he treated you like a queen. You are now on the tour bus as you are going to see the show as you arrived. You got out and the group followed as Rob hold your hand as Marilyn Manson got out with his group.

"Hey Rob." Marilyn smiled

"Hey Marilyn Manson. Ready to perform?" Rob Zombie asked

"Oh hell yeah I am." Marilyn Manson smiled

You begin to smile as you begin to go to a separate dressing room as the group went to the other to get ready. You begin to sit down on the couch and take out your headphones until you see Rob Zombie opening the door and come inside and smirk at you.

"Oh honey~." Rob Zombie smirked

"Hmm?" You asked

"Mm look at you~ smoking hot~." Rob said

Rob then came over and pin you on the couch as you blushed dark red.

"Do you have a condom with you?" You asked

"All prepared with that." Rob Zombie smirked

He kissed your lips as you kissed back as it turns into a full on make out session. Your tongue is swirling with his as he pulled away and kiss down your neck, searching for that sweet spot.

"Mmh Rob~." You moaned

As Rob Zombie found the sweet spot, he begin to abuse it as you moaned more as he removed your shirt and bra as he smirked at your chest.

"Perfect size~." Rob smirked

He then went on the right chest as you moaned softly as he switched to the opposite and lick your stomach as you shivered softly.

"Let's see what's going on." Rob Zombie smirked

He removed your pants and underwear as you blushed and kept your legs closed as Rob Zombie slowly open your legs and smirked. It's a good thing that you went to get your bikini wax at a spa.

"Trying to be clean hmm?" Rob Zombie asked

"Yeah... is there a problem with getting a bikini wax?" You giggled

"No. It's perfect." Rob Zombie smirked

Rob then begin to latch onto your core as you moaned while holding his head as Rob Zombie slurps while humming in pleasure.

"Mmh.. Rob." You moaned

Rob then licks faster as you keep moaning in pleasure. Meanwhile John 5 and Marilyn Manson are chatting together until they heard your moans which made Marilyn look at John 5.

"Where are those moans coming from?" John 5 asked 

"Let's check it out." Marilyn said

John 5 and Marilyn both went out of the dressing room and went to the other dressing room to see what's going on. You keep on moaning until you released your juices with a loud moan as Rob slurped it up and pull away while smirking.

"Mmm very tasty~." Rob Zombie smirked

 Rob then removed his own clothes and you blush at the hard tent in his boxers.

"Who's going to perform first?" You asked

"Marilyn Manson." Rob said

You nodded as Rob then rip the condom with his teeth open as he then remove it and place the wrapper in the garbage and remove his boxers.

"Are you ready?" Rob Zombie asked

"Go gentle." You said

Rob then placed the condom on his member and slowly enters as you yelped as Rob Zombie groaned in pleasure. You bite your lip as you felt your virginity being stolen as Rob entered all the way in.

"Mmmm~~ so tight~." Rob Zombie groaned

You felt the pain fading away as you nodded as Rob slowly pull out, leaving the tip and thrust right back in and he begin to thrust slowly.

"Mmh so big~." You moaned

John 5 and Marilyn both opened the door and grinned to see the sexual interaction between you and Rob Zombie.

"Oh this is a show to watch for a bit." John 5 smirked

"Oh I agree~." Marilyn Manson chuckled

You moaned as Rob Zombie went faster as you moaned even louder as Rob Zombie groaned at the tightness.

"Mmh Rob harder~. Fuck me harder." You moaned

Rob Zombie obeyed as he went harder, grunting and groaning in pleasure as you wrapped your legs around his waist while moaning loudly.

"Fuck her harder Robbie. Make her scream." John 5 whispered

You moaned louder as Rob hits your G-spot with ease as you keep moaning more.

"Rob yes!! Yes!! Fuck yes!!" You moaned loudly

Marilyn chuckled as Rob turned and notice his bandmate John 5 and Marilyn Manson are peeking and growled.

"Pervs!!" Rob Zombie growled

"Can we continue watching you?" Marilyn grinned

"What? NO!" You blushed

Rob then throw a pillow at both of them as John 5 chuckled along with Marilyn.

"Have fun fucking." Marilyn and John 5 grinned

Marilyn closed the door as Rob Zombie smirked and went faster and deeper into you as you screamed in pleasure.

"OH ROB ZOMBIE!!" You screamed

"Mmh I'm close!!" Rob Zombie warned

After about 16 thrusts, Rob Zombie moaned as he came into the condom as you moaned loudly as you also climaxed as well. You panted as Rob Zombie fall on top of you and he pulled out and remove the condom and throw it in the garbage.

"Wow.. that's amazing." You panted

"It is.. Phew." Rob Zombie panted

You both begin to cuddle together after getting dressed as Rob kissed your nose and you continue to cuddle together.

Rob Zombie: That's amazing!!

Corey Taylor, Mick Thomson, Hayley Williams and Tatiana Shmaylyuk: IN THE DRESSING ROOM?!!

Shawn Crahan: *snickers* Wow Rob I didn't know you are a naughty one in the dressing room!

Me: Really Shawn? *laughs*

Lacey Sturm: *chuckles* Hope you have a great day and again to the user, thanks for your help for helping the author out!!

Me: Have a great day everyone!!