When They Want To Cuddle

Corey Taylor:

After when you are finished feeding your daughter Matilda, you brought her to sleep as Corey Taylor came over to you and he kissed your cheek.

"Babe, shall we cuddle?" Corey Taylor asked

"Sure honey." You said

You went to the living room with Corey as Darlene mews and jump in your lap and you both cuddle together with Darlene in your lap.

Shawn Crahan:

You are now playing with Jason as Maxine in playing in her play pin while cooing as Shawn came over and kissed your cheek.

"Hey honey." Shawn smiled

"Hey my percussionist." You said

Maxine made a happy cooing noise as Shawn picked her up and kissed her forehead. He came over and bounced her on his leg.

"Babe let's cuddle." Shawn said

"But honey I have to feed Jason and Maxine." You said

"Feed Maxine later. Your hubby needs cuddles." Shawn said

You sighed and cuddled with him as Maxine joins the cuddling session as Jason nuzzles as you smiled while cuddling.

Mick Thomson:

After when Mick is finish recording with the group, he came home to see you putting your son to sleep as Timon begin to guard Jason to make sure he's safe. You kissed his forehead as Mick came over and pick you up before bringing you to the bedroom and cuddle you.

"Your hubby needs cuddles after a long day of practice." Mick said

"Alright." You smiled

You both cuddle together on the bed together as he kissed your forehead while smiling.

Jonathan Davis:

You are now playing with Deven as she giggled while playing Peek-A-Boo as Jonathan came home from practice and came over and kiss your cheek and kiss Deven on the nose as she giggled while smiling.

"Babe let's cuddle." Jonathan said

"Alright honey." You said

You begin to cuddle as Deven joins the cuddling session with you.

David Draiman:

You are now putting your son Ben to bed after being fed as Lisa is on the couch while sleeping as David came home and kissed your lips. As he pulled away,  he begin to wrap his arms around your waist.

"Cuddle time." David Draiman said

"Of course I'll cuddle with you." You said

You went on the couch and begin to cuddle with you as you cuddle back.

Bert McCracken:

You are now relaxing as your daughter Charlotte is playing with her blocks while cooing. Bert came home from touring and notice that you are watching Charlotte. He then wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Honey I need cuddles." Bert said

"But babe." You said

"Nope. Cuddle time now." Bert said

You chuckled as Charlotte crawled over as you pick her up and she joined in on the cuddling session.

"She needs cuddles too." Bert cooed

You chuckled while cuddling with your family.

Jared Leto:

You are now playing with Charlie as Thomas is playing with his blocks as Jared came home with his brother Shannon.