New Character- Rob Zombie (Catch Up)

(A/N: Happy birthday to the greatest rockstars and director of Halloween, House Of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and 3 from Hell director Rob Zombie! This is for all the Rob Zombie fans. This band member is a request by Sally512. Hope you all enjoy and this is a catch up. My apologies for taking a while because I have other books to do.)

How You Meet:

You are now at the guitar place finding a new guitar since your original one has gotten destroyed by your drunken father who is also extremely abusive towards you because your mom have passed away from a car accident. As you found a nice electric guitar, you stopped as you see the lead singer Rob Zombie coming in with Piggy D as you gasped and slowly hid as you are a fan of Rob Zombie especially when he made his movies. You came over shyly as he looked at you.

"Hello there. Are you Rob Zombie?" You asked

"Yes I am. What's your name?" Rob Zombie asked

"I'm Y/N." You said

"Nice to meet you." Rob Zombie smiled

You begin to giggle as Piggy D got the guitar he wanted as you also got the electric guitar you wanted as well. You begin to pay for your guitar as Rob paid for the guitar that Piggy D found. You felt happy as Rob Zombie left as you have felt very happy that you met a lead singer and can't wait to see him again.

How You Meet Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now with your close friends at the concert to see Rob Zombie as you got the VIP ticket as he went onstage with the group as they performed Dragula as you and your friends begin to dance together. After the concert, you went backstage with the VIP pass as Rob Zombie smiled while seeing you.

"Hey if it isn't my fan." Rob Zombie said

"Hello." You smiled

"We have met before. How's life?" Rob Zombie asked

"Good." You smiled

"I'm glad." Rob Zombie said

You both continue to talk as Rob Zombie chuckled at you as you both became close friends in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is very beautiful and kind. She is just an awesome girl that have an amazing taste in music and she is so cool. Her taste in music is very amazing and she is so amazing. Maybe I can ask her out.

When He Ask You Out:

Your dad have gave you a hard beating as you are now in your room playing your favorite song by Rob Zombie called Living Dead Girl until you heard the window tapping. You take a look to see Rob Zombie as you opened the window and jumped down and look at him.

"Hey.. what are you doing?" You asked with a smile

"I'm here to ask.. what happened?" Rob Zombie asked while looking at the bruises

"I-I fall down the stairs." You lied

"Well then.. will you go out with me?" Rob Zombie asked

"Sure I will." You smiled big

"Great! I'll pick you up on Saturday evening." Rob Zombie smiled

"Perfect!" You smiled

First Date/First Kiss:

It is Saturday evening and you got on your beautiful gothic dress as your dad is already out to the bar as you heard the door knocking as you got on your flats and come over as you opened the door to see Rob Zombie with a warm smile.