Corey Taylor's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Slipknot or Stone Sour, get ready to have a prom with Corey Taylor

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Slipknot or Stone Sour, get ready to have a prom with Corey Taylor. This band member is picked by Amydunbar88. Hope you all enjoy and this is the prom dress you're wearing!!)

You are so excited for your prom as you got on a nice dress and some heels. Your bruises are healed as you got on some makeup and earrings on your ears, a necklace around your neck and even a corsage on your wrist. You heard the door knock as you came over to see Corey Taylor with his tuxedo on his body.

"Ready to go to the prom?" Corey Taylor asked

"You bet I am." You smiled

You begin to go with Corey to the limo as you both went inside and buckle up as the driver went to the prom which is located at country club. As the driver arrived, you along with Corey Taylor got out of the limo and smiled as a couple of photographers took a picture of you and Corey. You smiled as Corey did the same and sit down with you to a VIP area and he got some mini tacos as you got some flatbread pizza.

"Mm mm some small appetizers right?" Corey Taylor asked

"Yes baby." You said

Corey started to chuckle as you smiled softly at him as he drink some water. As you are finished, Corey smiled and hold your hand and went to the inner part of the prom as you begin to dance with him to some rock songs as Corey smiled and continue to dance with you.

"Ladies and gentlemen, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" The principal asked

You cheered along with the other students as the principal introduced the group Killswitch Engage came onstage as they perform The End Of Heartache, My Curse, I Can't Be The Only One and so many more as the students headbang including you and Corey Taylor.

"YEAH!!!" Corey Taylor said

After a few songs, you begin to sit down with Corey and shared some ice cream together as they announced the prom king and queen. You smiled with Corey as he hold your hand with you as you smiled at him. After when the prom is over, Corey decided to take you to the woods as you sit down and relax with him as Corey begin to sing a nice song to you. You listen to his voice as he's finish and you applaud.

"That is so amazing." You said

"Thank you my sweet." Corey Taylor smiles

You smiled back as he begin to take you back home as you allow him inside the house. You then cuddle with him on the bed as you both have the best prom ever.

Corey Taylor: Now that is awesome!!

Me: Why thank you Corey Taylor

Bill Kaulitz: We got a lot more people to go

Shawn Crahan: Yes we do.

Me: All we have left is:

•Mick Thomson
•Shawn Crahan
•Chester Bennington
•David Draiman
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Joan Jett: Now everyone you can pick which band member you got next

Me: And don't worry, a new band member is coming to play

Lacey Sturm: I hope you all have a great day

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd: Stay safe!

Corey Taylor: See you!!