New Character- Freddie Mercury

(A/N: To all Queen fans, get ready to fan girl for this one!! I'm adding Freddie Mercury to this book! Just so you know, I listen to a few songs from Queen like We Are The Champions, We Will Rock You and Bohemian Rhapsody. This character is picked by both AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22. Here we go and also RIP Freddie you talented legend.)

How You Meet:

You are now at the clothing store, hanging up some shirts on the hangers and organizing them by size. While you are finish, you started to organize the shoes until you bumped into a guy as he looked at you.

"Oh my apologies." The guy said

"Oh no no.. it's my.." You said

You felt speechless as you saw the lead singer of the group Queen by the name of Freddie Mercury. You are still speechless as he came over and begin to look at you.

"Miss are you alright?" Freddie asked

"Y-You're Freddie Mercury!! Oh my god!!" You said

"That's me alright. I just came by to see what's been going on." Freddie said

"Ahh you know.. I work here is all and it's been going well." You said

Freddie decided to give you a ticket to see the show as you thanked him and introduced your name to him as you begin to giggle as you met the lead singer of Queen and can't wait to see him again.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now in the audience as you begin to see Queen as you begin to clap your hands with the audience as they begin to perform the song We Will Rock You as you sang the song with the audience. Freddie Mercury noticed you and point to the stagehand to bring you backstage. You went backstage with a smile as Freddie came over after the performance and smile at you.

"Y/N you look gorgeous!" Freddie said

"Oh thank you." You smiled

Freddie then chat with you more as you smiled and became close friends.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is such a gorgeous and beautiful girl. I just met her at the clothing store and she was really shocked when she saw me. I then chatted with her backstage and she smiled as she felt very happy to see me. My heart started beating as she sees me and I think I'm in love with her.

When He Ask You Out:

At night, you already closed the store as your female boss begin to squeal as she sees Freddie Mercury with beautiful flowers as you smiled at him and take them.

"Will you go out with me?" Freddie asked

"Oh Freddie yes.." You smiled

"I'll pick you up tomorrow night. We are going somewhere special." Freddie said

The boss whistles at you and give you a little shoulder rub as you giggled that Freddie asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

Freddie already took you to Paris, France as you begin to eat with Freddie on the Eiffel tower as you are eating beef bourguignon as Freddie got a quiche. While eating, Freddie begin to chuckle at you.

"You look gorgeous in that dress." Freddie said

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." You smiled

"So madam, which part of the concert do you like?" Freddie asked

"Well I like it when you performed Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I was dancing backstage and you kinda winked at me." You giggled

"Hey it wasn't my fault you're dancing." Freddie laughed

After when you smiled, the waiter took the plates and begin to give you a dessert which is a chocolate soufflé as you smiled and share it with Freddie. You giggled as Freddie kissed your lips as you blush and kiss back softly. He pulled away and touch your cheek as you smiled as you have the best date with Freddie Mercury.

The Nicknames he called you:

Freddie calls you darling, majesty and sweetheart.

Freddie: Well thanks for adding me dearest author.

Me: Why no problem Freddie

Chester: Well that was one excellent thing that you added him in the story

Johnathan: Yup he's a legend after all

Corey Taylor: I agree. He's really cool

Shawn Crahan and Mick Thomson: *nods with agreement*

Amy: So Freddie would you like to do the honors?

Freddie: Why thank you to the two followers that requested me into the book. You guys are so awesome! There's more to come in this book. Hope you all enjoy that and have a wonderful day.