New Character- Steven Tyler (Catch Up)

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Aerosmith, then this is for you! This is band member is picked by Lizziedoo22! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!)

How You Meet:

You are now working as a cashier in your favorite store which is a gothic store as you are humming the song until you see Aerosmith coming into the store. You are a huge fan of the group as Steven Tyler came over to you and look at you.

"Hello there miss. I'm here looking for a new belt." Steven Tyler said

"Hello. The belts are over there." You said

Steven Tyler got the belt and he came over as you told him the price and he gave you the change plus his phone number as your boss who is a male, smiled at you.

"Lucky lucky Y/N!" Your boss chuckled

"Y/N.. what a nice name. Anyways have a good day!" Steven Tyler said

As the group left, you smiled as you kept the phone number as your boss patted your back on doing a great job.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now taking a jog around the park while listening to some rocks songs until you accidentally bumped into Steven Tyler as you removed your headphones.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." You said

"I forgave you. Next time, watch where you're going ok?" Steven Tyler chuckled

"Alright I will." You smiled

You begin to chat with Steven Tyler as he chuckled at you and give you a hug. You both became close friends in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is a very hardworking and caring girl. She's so friendly and very nice when I saw her at the store for the first time. She is also a huge fan of my band because I can tell by the shirt she is wearing. Maybe I can ask her out.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now taking a break at your job as you got a nice salad as Steven Tyler came in and ask the manager for you as he came over and tap your shoulder.

"Someone is here to see you." Your boss smiled

You got up and begin to go over to see Steven and he look at you.

"Hey Y/N... do you want to go on a date with me?" Steven Tyler asked

"Of course I can." You smiled

"Great! I'll pick you up around 8 o'clock at night. See you." Steven Tyler said

You smiled as some of your colleagues made some cute oohs as you felt excited for your date with Steven Tyler.

First Date/First Kiss:

You are already dressed up nicely for your date with Steven Tyler as you heard the door knocking. You came over and answer as Steven smiled at you looking very nice.

"Ready to go?" Steven Tyler asked

"I'm so ready. Where are you taking me?" You asked

"It's a surprise." Steven Tyler said while blindfolding you

You giggled as you can't see as Steven brought you to the limo as you felt curious.

"Where are we going for our date?" You asked

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise." Steven Tyler chuckled

The limo then arrived as you removed your blindfold to see that the date is at Hell's Kitchen. Steven Tyler got out of the limo as you look at him.