Freddie Mercury Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Queen, then prepare to fangirl over this one! This character is picked by both AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22. Hope you all enjoy and special thanks to Jaredslilmonster22 for giving me a cool idea.)

You have been dating Freddie Mercury for the past eight months and you love him very much. Freddie have been treating you like a queen as you feel very happy that your parents adored the relationship between you and him. You are now at the hotel as Freddie is drinking some water after the performance.

"You did amazing out there babe." You smiled

"Darling thanks. I'm so exhausted after a long day." Freddie said

"Luckily you got me to keep the stress away." You giggled

Once you arrived at the hotel room, Freddie opened the door and allow you inside as you begin to sit down as Freddie closed the door and sit down with you as you look at him.

"Darling." Freddie said

"Yes my love?" You asked

Freddie then kisses your lips with passion as you slowly kissed back. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you continue to kiss him. As he started to have a make out session with you, you moaned into the heated kiss as he removed your shirt and even your bra which made you blush hard at him.

"I want you." Freddie whispered

Freddie then went on your right bud and suck on it as you begin to moan with pleasure. He switched to the opposite and move down to your pants and unbutton it and begin to remove your panties.

"No fair. You are still in your clothes." You whined

Freddie then take off his clothes and even his boxers as you blush at the size. He's about 7 inches big as he placed on a condom.

"Don't want to make you pregnant here." Freddie said

Freddie begin to slide into you as you yelped in pain as he whispered some kind things to you. The pain fade away as Freddie thrust his hips as you moaned out softly.

"Mmh Freddie~." You moaned

Freddie went faster as you moaned even louder. You claw his back as Freddie groaned and went deeper as you cried out as your G-spot is being hit.

"Oh Freddie yes!!!" You cried out

Freddie went harder as the bed squeaks as Freddie groaned out with pleasure.

"I'm close!!" You warned

"Me too. Together darling." Freddie said

After about 6 rough thrusts, Freddie groaned as he released his seed into the condom as you cried out and came as well.

"Wow.." Freddie panted

"That's was amazing." You panted

Freddie kisses your lips and pull out slowly as he throw the condom in the garbage. He begin to kiss your lips as you kissed back and nuzzle into him as you fall asleep with him.

Freddie: That was fantastic! Thank you darling!

Me: Hehe *giggles* you're welcome

Corey Taylor: Well we got a lot more characters left

Shawn Crahan: Yes. We have:

•Jonathan Davis
•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Bill Kaulitz
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Carla Harvey: Hope you all enjoy this chapter

Amy Lee: And please pick which one you want next

Lacey Sturm and Korey Cooper: Hope you have a great day!