Jared Leto Lemon

(A/N: If any of you are fans of 30 Seconds to Mars, then this lemon is for you! This character is picked by AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22. Hope your ready to see this and fan girl over it. Here we go!!!)

You have been dating Jared Leto for the past few months and you love him very much. From the time you met him, he treated you like a queen and even sing with you during tours. You are now finish with your tour with Jared as he's now bringing you to the hotel as you begin to hum softly.

"You did excellent out there." Jared said

"Thanks babe." You giggled

As you arrived at the hotel room, Jared opens the door and brought you inside as you begin to take off your outfit. You went to the bathroom as you closed the door as you begin to remove your clothes until Jared came inside as you blushed hard.

"JARED!!" You blushed

"You can't shower without me." Jared smirked

Jared removes your bra and underwear and turn the water as the shower head started to stream down. You went inside the shower as Jared did the same and kiss your lips as you kissed back. You started to have a steamy make out session as he started to go on your neck and abuse the sweet spot.

"Mmh daddy~." You moaned

As Jared Leto abuse it, he begin to grope your chest and you blush as he went to the right nip and bite it as you gasped as he switched to the opposite.

"My rebel, its time for you to get the treatment." Jared smirked

"Please daddy." You blushed

Jared then gave you a pill that won't get you pregnant as you swallow it gently as he slides into you as you gasped and hold his back as he whispered some kind things as you felt the pain fading away. You nodded as he begin to thrust with his hips as you moaned more.

"So big~." You moaned

"You're tight down there." Jared groaned

As Jared went faster, you moaned even louder as he rammed your G-spot which made you scream out his name with pleasure.

"OH YES!!! YES DADDY MORE!!" You cried out

Jared went harder and deeper as you felt close as Jared released his seed as you cried out as you also released. He then pick you up and slides back into you and begin to pound his hips as you cried out his name.

"OH DADDY!!!" You screamed

Shannon Leto opened the door with a smirk on his face as Jared keeps slamming into you while groaning with lust.

"Well hello Daddy." Shannon Leto chuckled

You blushed hard as Jared stopped and slowly pulls out and turn off the water and got a hold of a clean towel.

"Excuse me my rebel, I'm going to chase my brother." Jared said

Jared then placed the towel around his waist and begin to chase his brother as you begin to blush hard while laughing.

"Shannon!!! I swear to god I'll kick your ass!!!" Jared said

After a few minutes, Jared came back and closed the door and locked it as he got back in the shower and turn on the water as he picked up and pound into you. He pick you up and pinned you to the wall and went even faster as you cried out with pleasure.

"I'm close!!" Jared warned

"With me!" You moaned

After about 16 rough thrust, Jared groaned as he released his seed as you moaned as you came. You painted with exhaustion as he kissed your lips as you did the same as he pulled out. You then take a shower with him as he scrubbed your body. After when he's finish, you begin to get out of the shower and got another towel and wrapped it around your waist. You then put on your pajamas as Jared did the same and lay down on the bed with you.

"Love you." You smiled

"Love you too." Jared said

You then close your eyes and fall right to sleep.

Jared Leto: That's an awesome lemon!

Me: Thanks Jared

David Draiman: *chuckles* You know its very funny when Shannon peeked.

Jared: Hey that's my brother and I agree. Very funny.

Shawn Crahan: Well everyone, we got a lot more characters left.

Korey Cooper: We have:

•Jonathan Davis
•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Bill Kaulitz
•Chester Bennington
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Bill Kaulitz: So please take your time

Chester Bennington: and do not rush!

Korey Cooper: Hope you all have a good day

Amy Lee: See you everyone

Freddie Mercury: Bye bye.