David Draiman's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If any of you are fans of Disturbed, this is the prom you're waiting for!! This character is picked by Sally512. This is the prom dress you're wearing! Hope you all enjoy and also pick whichever band member you want for the next prom. Hope you all enjoy!)

You are so excited for your prom as you just got on a nice dress on your body with flats on your feet. You have just put on your earrings, necklace and a beautiful corsage on your wrist. You felt very happy that David Draiman is your prom date as you got on your makeup and even got your eyebrows done. You now finish as David Draiman came with a nice tuxedo on his body and he came over to you with a warm smile.

"Ready to go?" David Draiman asked

"Of course I am." You smiled

You begin to leave with David Draiman as you both went to the prom by limo which is located at a great goth club. You got out as you started to have a cocktail time in the back of the club since the owner allowed it to make it look so cool. You smiled as you and David share some flatbreads as David started to smile and kiss your nose.

"Babe really?" You giggled

"Yes really. You're so beautiful." David Draiman chuckled

After the cocktail hour, you begin to go in the prom as it is a goth themed prom as you begin to dance with David Draiman as the song Ballroom Blitz came on as you continue to dance with him as the other students joined in.

"Attention students, are you ready to rock!!" The principal asked

The students cheered as you joined as the principal introduce Godsmack as they performed the songs Awake, I Stand Alone and many more. You smiled and continue to dance with David Draiman as he kissed your lips which made many students aw with happiness. After the prom, David took you to the forest and begin to sing to you your favorite song Sound Of Silence which made you feel relaxed. You went back home with him as David cuddles you up on the bed as you have the best prom ever.

David Draiman: I love it!!

Mick and Shawn: Aww

Chester Bennington: How nice!

Me: Why thanks guys

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: So everyone, who do you want next?

Me: I got:

•Mick Thomson
•Shawn Crahan
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Heidi Shepherd: Pick which one you want next

Lacey Sturm: and please take your time to pick

Korey Cooper: Hope you all have a great day

Me: And new character is coming soon! Have a great day!