Frank Iero's Prom Scenario

(A/N: Are you ready for a prom scenario with Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance? Special thanks to Lizziedoo22 for the help! This is the dress you're wearing for the prom. Let's get this prom started!)

You are so excited to go to the prom with Frank Iero as you got on your prom dress and heels. Your makeup is on your face as you got a little blush, a hint of eyeshadow and some lipgloss. You then heard the door knocked and went downstairs and open the door to see Frank Iero in his tuxedo and smiled at you.

"Hey honey." Frank said

"Hey Frankie. Ready to go to our prom?" You asked

"Yes I am." Frank smiled

Your parents waved goodbye as you begin to go to the limo with Frank Iero as the driver drove off to the prom which is located at the country club. You begin to get out of the limo along with Frank as you both posed together as the camera flashed.

"Picture time hmm?" Frank asked

"Yeah." You said

After a couple of pictures, you both went to the outside of the country club as you sit down with Frank as every student squealed to see Frank Iero as some are fans of My Chemical Romance.

"Speaking of MCR, I'm going to perform with them." Frank said

"Yay!!" You smiled

"Glad to see you're excited." Frank smiled

You both then begin to eat together some fruits which are cubed pineapples and some grapes

You both then begin to eat together some fruits which are cubed pineapples and some grapes. Once you both are finished, you both went inside the prom to see the theme.

"It looks beautiful." You smiled

"Very beautiful." Frank Iero smiled

You then see Gerard Way, his brother Mikey, Ray Toro and Jarrod Alexander as you squealed excitedly as Gerard chuckled at you.

"Hello Y/N and Frank come onstage." Gerard said

"Yeah we can't begin without you dude." Ray Toro chuckled

"Alright. Babe I'm going to perform with them." Frank Iero said

"Have fun babe." You said

You begin to sit down as you begin to eat a flatbread pizza with pepperoni and sausage as the students danced to some rock music from Foo Fighters as you smiled while watching them dancing. The principal came onstage as you begin to get up and joined the other students.

"Attention students, are you ready to ROCK OUT?!" The principal asked

You cheered along with the other students as he then announced My Chemical Romance as they begin to perform Helena as you danced with the other students. They then performed I'm Not Ok (I promise), Welcome To The Black Parade, Na Na Na and even Famous Last Words.  You continue to dance with the other students as Frank smiled at you as he smiled softly.

"Is everyone having a fun time?" Gerard asked

You cheered along with the students as Gerard continue to speak.

"Today we have a special person onstage. Can we make some noise for Frank's girlfriend Y/N?" Gerard asked

You smiled as you got onstage as Frank kissed your cheek as you giggled as Gerard let you pick a song as you chose Vampires Will Never Hurt You as Gerard chuckled.

"Are you sure you can do this? It has a lot of screaming." Gerard asked

"I can handle it." You said

Gerard nodded as you begin to nod as the group did the intro as you sing the song.

"And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me, take this spike to my heart
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me, take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart!" You sang

The group continue to perform as the students along with some of the teachers moshed together as you rocked your head to the beat.

"And if the sun comes up
Will it tear the skin right off our bones?
And then, as razor sharp white teeth
Rip out our necks, I saw you there

Someone get me to the doctor
Someone get me to a church
Where they can pump this venom
Gaping hole

And you must keep your soul
Like a secret in your throat
And if they come and get me
What if you put the spike in my heart?" You sang

"And if you get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and." Gerard sang

You made a death metal scream as the students head banged as you continue to sing the song with ease. Once you are finished, the students cheered as you bowed as Gerard gave you a bottle of water as you take a sip while smiling at him. After the prom, you cleaned up as Frank came over and kissed your cheek as you smiled at him.

"You did an amazing job!" Frank smiled

"Thank you babe." You smiled

"Let's go home." Frank smiled

Frank begin to pick you up and begin to carry you back to your house as you smiled and he opened the door. He then brought you inside as you sit down on the couch as Frank joined you as you both cuddled together. You both have the best prom ever.

Frank: I love it!!

Me: Thank you Frank.

Gerard Way, Steven Tyler, Rob Zombie and Korey Cooper: Aww!!

Freddie Mercury: Now that's an amazing prom chapter that everyone would love to read!

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Hope you all have a great day everyone!!

Frank Iero: And please stay safe!