Thanksgiving Special

(A/N: Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful followers! So my treat for you is a thanksgiving special!! Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!)

Corey Taylor:

You are dressed in a nice black dress with flats on your feet as you are excited to have a thanksgiving with Corey Taylor and the group Slipknot. You hummed as Corey along with his son Griffin make the thanksgiving food as you set up the table while Darlene meows cutely and purred excitedly. You herd the door knocked as you opened the door to see the rest of the Slipknot group as they all came inside. You smiled and sit down as Mick carved the turkey as you begin to tale a plate of stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey and some vegetables. Corey Taylor raises the glass filled with a little beer as the rest joined in.

"A toast for a great thanksgiving and a brand new life." Corey said

You smiled and clinked the glass with the others as you have the best thanksgiving with your lover Corey and the rest of the group.

Mick Thomson:

You have already prepped the table as Mick placed the turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. The door started to knock as you went over and see the rest of the group Slipknot. You smiled as you allow the group inside as Sid placed the stuffing, Corey Taylor got the roasted vegetables, Shawn Crahan got the salmon, Jim Root got the pumpkin pie, Craig Jones got warm brownies, Alessandro got some sparkling cider, Jay got some fruit salad and the new guy got baked ziti.

"Let's eat." Mick smiled

You smiled as you got a slice of turkey, ham, a little salmon and some roasted vegetables as Mick got some stuffing, mashed potatoes and some ham. The others got their food and begin to eat with you. You smiled as they told you about the roadshow which made you feel happy for them. After when you have a brownie sundae, you waved goodbye as the group left. You have the best thanksgiving with them.

Jonathan Davis:

It's thanksgiving as Jonathan Davis wants to have a thanksgiving with you as you smiled as he cut up the turkey and give you a few nice pieces with some roasted broccoli, mashed potatoes and gravy. You smiled softly as Jonathan also have his plate and eats it with you.

"Mm this is really good." You said

"Very delicious." Jonathan said

After having the dinner, Jonathan take out some pecan pie as you eat it with some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. You smiled as you enjoyed your thanksgiving with him.

Shawn Crahan:

You have just carved the turkey as Shawn brought his kids Alexandria, Gage and Simon for a nice thanksgiving. You smiled as you begin to eat the turkey that Alexandria made while Simon smiles at you.

"This stuffing is very good." Simon said

"Why thanks. Found a good recipe on it." You smiled

Gage begin to smile as Shawn got out the pecan pie for dessert. You smiled as you begin to cut a slice and serve it to his kids as Shawn kisses your lips as you smiled at him. You have the best thanksgiving with his kids.

Jared Leto:

For Thanksgiving, Jared begin to have a nice thanksgiving dinner with you as you have corn soufflé with some stuffing and some vegan turkey that Jared made. You smiled as he opened a bottle of sparkling cider and clinked a glass with you. You giggled as Jared begin to kiss your forehead as you have the best thanksgiving with him.

Chester Bennington:

On thanksgiving day, Chester and the rest of Linkin Park begin to celebrate thanksgiving with you. You smiled as you got a few slices of turkey, some stuffing, mashed potatoes and vegetables as Chester got some ham, mashed potatoes, candied yams and even some salmon. You smiled as Mike Shinoda begin to tell some funny stories as you laughed with a smile.