Babies First Words and Steps

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for each scenario of the bandmates. You rock!!)

Corey Taylor:

You are now at the recording studio with Corey Taylor while Matilda is on the play mat while giggling as Ross Robinson kept a close eye on her.

"She's such a cutie." Ross said

You smiled as Matilda sees her dad performing as she clapped her hands to the beat and smiling. After when they is finished, she babbled happily as she looked at her dad.

"D.D.." Matilda said

"Matilda what are you trying to say?" You asked

"D.D.." Matilda said

"What is it honey?" Corey Taylor asked

"Dada!! Dada!!" Matilda said

You smiled as Corey smiled huge that she said her first words. Matilda then carefully got up on her feet and carefully take her wobbly steps to Corey as he lean down and reach his arms out.

"Come to daddy Matilda." Corey Taylor cooed

Matilda giggled and landed in Corey's arms as he kissed her cheek as she squealed while smiling.

"Yay Matilda!! You walked over to daddy!" Corey smiled

You are also very happy that Matilda said not only her first word, but did her first steps as well.

Shawn Crahan:

Today Shawn brought Maxine to the studio as you also came along since he couldn't find a babysitter. Once there, Maxine saw her uncles and felt very excited to see them.

"Hello my little niece." Jim Root cooed

Shawn chuckled as Maxine is being put down as you begin to set her play pin. Maxine tried to get up but she fall flat on her butt and started to pout. She then tried again which made Alessandro, Jay and Mick gasped with happiness as she started to walk.

"You're walking! My baby girl is walking!" Shawn smiled

Maxine giggled as she walked over to Alessandro as she landed into his arms as he picked her up and chuckled at her.

"Aww!!! Look at you being so cute." Alessandro cooed

"Alright everyone let's do our new song." Corey Taylor said

As Alessandro gave Maxine over to you, Shawn begin to place on his signature clown mask as she point to it.

"O-Own (Clown)!" Maxine said

Shawn was shocked as he came over to her.

"Say it again baby." Shawn Crahan said

"Own!" Maxine said

"Guys my daughter spoke!" Shawn smiled

"Yay!!" You smiled

You and Shawn are very happy that Maxine spoke her very first word and did her first steps.

Mick Thomson:

Today, you were baking cookies in the kitchen, while Mick spent time with Butch. You could hear the sweet giggles coming from your baby boy and it made your heart soar. Just then Mick had Butch on his feet and was teaching him how to walk.

"Go to mommy, Butch." Mick said

You saw your son taking his first wobbly steps towards you as you smiled with glee.

"My baby boy is walking!" You said

Butch then carefully fall flat on his diapered butt and clapped his hands as you felt very happy. After Butch had learned to walk, he decided to make it a double celebration, which was saying his first word. Butch was making grabby hands at the cookies as you pick him up.