Jinxx Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Black Veil Brides, prepare to have a lemon with Jinxx!! Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Let's get it started!)

You have been dating Jinxx for around 6 months and you loved him very much. When he first met you at your store, he treated you like a queen and he gave you plenty of wonderful stuff. You are now finish working as you got a text by Jinxx which reads:

"Meet me at my house. Got something planned."

You begin to go to his house as Jinxx is in front of the house as you smiled and kiss his cheek.

"Hey honey." You said

"Hey my love." Jinxx said

Jinx allow you to come inside as you begin to see a nice table with two plates of food. You sit down and Jinxx closed the door and begin to eat the food you have which is Spaghetti and meatballs with some Caesar salad as Jinxx have some roasted chicken with rice and vegetables.

"Mm it's really good." You said

"Thank you my love." Jinxx said

As you are finished eating, you begin to clean the dishes as Jinxx came over and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"My love~." Jinxx whispered huskily

Jinxx then kiss your neck as you shivered with pleasure as he turned you around and kiss your lips as you kissed back and make out with him. Tongues are swirling around as you continue to make out with him as he pulled away and touch your lips.

"Let me take you to my room and fill you up." Jinxx smirked

He then kissed your lips again as you kissed back as he pick you up and brought you over to his bedroom which have picture of the group Black Veil Brides and his electric guitar. He then placed you on the bed as he removed your clothes, including your undergarments and kissed your neck, biting that sweet spot as you groaned out in pleasure.

"I'm just getting started~." Jinxx smirked

He then grope your chest as he started to suck your right chest as he switched to the opposite and went further down until you felt his hands spreading your legs with ease. It's a good thing you went to get your bikini waxed by a professional at a nice spa. Jinxx smirked and kiss your right thigh as you shivered at each kiss. He then went to your core and begin to latch onto it as you moaned out in pleasure while holding his black hair.

"I'm close~." You moaned

You arched your back as you released out your juices  as he lap it up and pull away. He then remove his own clothes and give you a birth control pill as you swallow it with a sip of water.

"Ready for the 'big' fun?" Jinxx smirked

"Ready honey." You blushed

Moments later, the bed is shaking and the headboard is banging against the wall as you moaned out with pleasure and passion as Jinxx went harder and deeper while groaning in pleasure. Outside of the house, Lonny Eagleton begin to see Jinxx house and notice a window and take a peek to see Jinxx making love. You moaned as Jinxx groaned as he felt close to climax.

"I'm close!" Jinxx warned

You moaned and after 17 more rough thrusts, he came into you as you moaned loudly while staring into his eyes. Jinxx then flipped you onto your stomach and slammed into you rough and hard as you moaned loudly.

"OH JINXX YES!!! YES!!" You cried out

Jinxx keeps groaned as he went harder and deeper as Lonny smirked more at the action.

"Ooh that's hot~." Lonny smirked

You kept moaning until you noticed Lonny as you blushed hard as Jinxx stopped and cover himself while looking at Lonny.

"Don't peep at this you peeping perv!" Jinxx said

Lonny chuckled and leave as Jinxx then resumed slamming into you as you continue to moan with pleasure and passion.

"I'm gonna fill you!! I'm gonna blow my load!" Jinxx warned

After about 16 more thrusts, Jinxx groaned as he climaxed as you did the same. He then fall on top of you and slowly pull out as he then spooned you.

"Wow that's amazing." You panted

"You're amazing with those sounds." Jinxx panted

You giggled as Jinxx kisses your neck as he pull the blanket over you as you both slowly fall asleep.

Jinxx: What an amazing lemon.

Me: Why thank you Jinxx

Corey Taylor: Wow..

Mick, Jonathan Davis, Rob Zombie and Shawn Crahan: Damn!

Joan Jett: So I hope everyone enjoys this lemon!

Steven Tyler: Prom chapter will be soon!

Carla Harvey: So please be patient.

Heidi Shepherd: Stay safe and more importantly have fun.

Jinxx: Bye bye everyone!