Rant About This

I-I can't believe what I just heard! This is so terrifying! If any of you are Skillet fans at this point, you will be shocked about this! If you don't know, here's what happened.

According to the documents, a 28 year old woman who is a huge fan of Skillet have been following them for about two years and made a disturbing note to the members of Skillet. The note said that she is going to make a mass terror at one of the concerts and this happened in Washington state. She even snuck into a Skillet concert as her ticket was revoked because of security. Now Skillet decides to take action and made a restraining order against the female who have been stalking them to concerts, public appearances and many others for a year.

Here's my rant about this. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAN?!!! THIS IS SO FUCKING SCARY!! If I was at a concert and meet them, I would rather give them some space, chat with them for about a couple of minutes and even ask them some kind questions not STALK THEM LIKE AN OBSESSED STALKER! There are plenty of celebrities who have been dealing with obsessed fans and it can take to a whole new level! If Skillet hasn't put a restraining order against her, who knows what would happen to them! This is why this fan needs to be arrested! These people should realize to let the celebrity have their privacy and space when it comes to these things! Celebrities are people too you know! This is how toxic fans can be seriously are when it comes to celebrities who they love and adore! It can lead to things so dangerous to the point where the celebrity will get harmed by the people who they loved the most!

Now I'm glad that Skillet take action and I hope that they are ok. Also to that fan, I HOPE YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR DOING THAT! I'm sorry for yelling because this is just so terrifying and I love Skillet. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video I placed on top and comment. I hope you all have a great day and more chapters will be coming soon.