When You're On Your Period

(A/N: Special thanks to Jaredslilmonster22 for those ideas for me! Love you and also here are the options I got left:

•When They reveal they are futas (Some girl characters only)
•Your first time (Lemon or fluff? Your choice)

Let's get this chapter started.)

Corey Taylor:

You are groaning as you have cramps from your period as Corey Taylor came with some pain medicine and some pads that are in your size. He then gave you a gentle massage on your back. He smiled at you as you slowly relaxed and calmed down as you have been a bit moody.

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn came home from practice and notice that you're in your lazy clothes as you are having some Advil with some water. He begin to feel curious and he went to the bathroom and notice a pad wrapper as he understands that you got your period. He went to the store to buy a 50 pound chocolate bar and some feminine products like pads, pain killers and even some tea to ease the bloating. He came back and you look and notice the chocolate bar as he gave to you as you eat it with a warm smile.

Mick Thomson:

Mick noticed that you are acting really moody lately and he wonders what's wrong. He went to check and notice the calendar and see a red circle marked as he realized that you are on your period. He decided to cuddle you as the band mates gets some pads, pain medicine, tea and even some fruits as you thanked them with a warm smile.

Jared Leto:

Jared is finish with recording as he notice that you are groaning with pain as you got cramps as you are bleeding heavily from your period. He begin to go to get some feminine pads, pain killers, some of your favorite junk food and some tea to ease the bloating. You smiled softly as he kissed your lips as a way to thank him.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan Davis notices that you are on your period as his band mates helped by bringing in pads, fruits and some bubble bath soap for a relaxing baths. You thanked them including Jonathan for reminding them.

Bert McCracken:

Bert came home from practice and notice that you felt moody as he realized that you are on your period. He went to get some Advil for your cramps, pads, and even some tea to help ease the bloating. You begin to thank him in a very moody way as he kissed your cheek.

David Draiman:

You have gotten cranky since you got your period as David came with some pads and painkillers. He decided to calm your mood down by singing Sound Of Silence. You slowly calmed down as David begin to kiss your cheek as he continues to help you when you are on your period.

Chester Bennington:

Chester is now in the studio practice his song One Step Closer until his cellphone rang as he take a look and answers the phone.

"Hello babe?" Chester asked

"Babe.. I'm having cramps." You whined

"Time of the month?" Chester chuckled

"Yes.. and I'm moody! Curse you menstrual cycle!!!" You shouted

"Hold on babe. I'm coming." Chester said

Chester told the group to go home as Mike Shinoda helped him going to buy some pads, chocolates, Advil, flowers and even some foods to help with the bloating. He came home as you waved hi as Mike helped putting the stuff away as Chester thanked him. He decided to take care of you for the rest of the week.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill understands that you are on your period as he begin to buy some pads with some Advil to help with your stomach cramps. He then let you relax as he begin to give you a shoulder massage while singing the song Feel It All. You smiled as you relaxed as he continue to take care of you.

Freddie Mercury:

Freddie told the tour manager that you got your period which he understood and he came with some movies, food to ease the bloating, tea, painkillers and pads as you thanked him for it. He kissed your cheek as you thanked him as he continues to take care of you.

Amy Lee:

Amy decided to take you to spa day as you got your period as she got you some medicine to help with your cramps. You begin to get a shoulder massage, a facial and a nice leg massage. You enjoy yourself being pampered and relaxed.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey got you some pads and some Advil for your period as you thanked her as she begin to massage your back as you sigh with relaxation as she then kiss your forehead.

Hayley Williams:

Hayley noticed that you got a heavy flow from your job as she came over with some pads, Advil, and an extra set of panties. You smiled as you took them and thanked her with a kind smile as your boss understands about your period.

Korey Cooper:

Korey noticed that you have been having your period as she got some pads, an extra set of underwear and some Advil for your cramps. You smiled softly as you thanked her.

Joan Jett:

Joan got your pads and Advil as you thanked her while drinking your tea and even having some fruit. You smiled softly as you are very happy which Joan knows that it's your mood swings from it.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

Both Carla and Heidi got some pads, chocolate bars and Advil for your painful cramps as you thanked both front women and kiss their lips as they smiled at you.