Gerard Way's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of MCR, then this lemon is for you!! Thanks to Lizziedoo22 for
the help!! Let's get this chapter started!!)

You have been dating Gerard Way for the past 6 months and you love him very much. Ever since you met him at the comic store, he signed your Killjoys comic and have been treating you like a queen. You are now at the tour bus with them for the reunion tour, cuddling with Gerard Way as Mikey smiled at you.

"I'm very happy that you are dating my brother." Mikey said

"Thanks Mikey." You smiled

"You dating Gerard is the coolest decision." Frank said

"Frank really?" Gerard chuckled

As they arrived, the group got out and you also out and helped out with tuning the instruments and even fixing the amps as Jarrod Alexander is finished with the drum set and smiled softly at you.

"Thanks for the help." Ray and Frank said

"You're welcome." You smiled

You went backstage as the group begin to perform as the crowd jumped up and down as they are performing many songs including Helena, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), The Ghost Of You and many more while you are dancing backstage. Gerard continues to sing and looked at you dancing as you sway your hips and even jumped up and down. After when the show is over, the group begin to put their equipment away as Gerard came over and made a small smirk.

"You know.. that dancing you did~." Gerard smirked

"What are you smirking at?" You giggled

Gerard then grabbed your arm with ease and pulled you into his dressing room and locked the door before pushing you on and make out with you. You moaned into the make out session as Gerard removed your shirt and went on your neck and search for the sweet spot.

"Mm Gee." You moaned

Once he found the sweet spot, he begin to abuse it as you moaned more as he removed your bra and went down to your right chest and latch on the bud.

"Mmh." You moaned

He then went to the left before removing your pants and underwear as you kept your legs closed while blushing a bit. Gerard smirked and undressed himself before picking you up and setting you on the couch. He then spread your legs as you blushed hard. It's a good thing you went to the spa to get a bikini wax to keep yourself clean.

"Keeping yourself clean babe?" Gerard asked

"All for you." You smirked

Gerard then latched onto your core as you moaned while holding his head gently as he slurps around and went deeper.

"Gee honey~ mmh so good~." You moaned

Gerard keeps going as you moaned more as you felt close and you moaned loudly as you came as Gerard lapped it up and pulled away and looked at you with lust.

"Mm you are so fucking gorgeous." Gerard said

You blushed as Gerard begin to take out a condom and ripped it open with his teeth before placing it onto his 9 inch member.

"Ready?" Gerard asked

"Go slow." You said

Gerard then slowly slid into you as you yelped softly as he groaned at the tightness while holding your hand. The pain subsided as you nodded as he thrust slowly as you hold his back with your legs wrapping around his waist.

"Mm so tight~." Gerard moaned

You moaned more as he went a bit faster and harder as you moaned even louder.

"G-Gerard!! Gerard yes!!" You moaned

Gerard went harder and deeper as you moaned even louder as he kissed your lips as you kissed back with passion and fierce. He groaned as he came as you did the same as he flipped and pound into you hard and fast.

"Ahh Gerard!!! Yes like that!!" You cried out

"Mmh Y/N." Gerard moaned

After 16 more thrusts, Gerard groaned as he came into the condom as you also came while screaming his name. He then waits patiently as he slowly pulled out, take off the condom and throw it into the garbage.

"Wow that's amazing." You panted

"That is fantastic." Gerard said

After when you both got dressed, Gerard then spray some air freshener and you clean up the mess so that way you won't let the others know what's happening. You both leave the dressing room together and went back to the tour bus and you both cuddle together while smiling together.

Gerard Way: Now that is a cool lemon!

Me: Thanks Gerard for the compliment.

Shawn Crahan: At least no one showed up in the dressing room.

Mick Thomson: Yeah otherwise.. that would be an embarrassing lemon!

Corey Taylor, Tatiana Shmaylyuk, Hayley Williams and Lacey Sturm: Again in the dressing room?!

Me: Hey my follower gave me that request idea!

Heidi Shepherd: Besides that, hope you all have a great day and stay safe!!

Gerard Way: Have a good day to all the followers out there!