David Draiman's Lemon

(A/N: To all Disturbed fans, prepare for the lemon you will want! This band member is picked by both AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22. Hope you all enjoy with this one.)

You have been dating David Draiman for the past 6 months and you loved him very much. From the time he saved you from a destructive life that your parents put you through and David Draiman helped you to be free from the abuse you have suffered. You are now at the spa with David Draiman as you just got a nice massage on your back.

"Ooh it feels so good." You sighed

"Don't worry. It will be even better." David Draiman said

After a nice time at the spa, David begin to go back to the hotel with you and went to the hot tub. You smiled as you remove your shirt and pants as you got on your F/C swimsuit which is a two piece as David took off his clothes and also went into the hot tub.

"Ahh it feels so relaxing." You sighed

"It will get better." David Draiman smirked

David kisses your lips as you kissed back while swirling tongues with passion as he went down to your neck and abuse your sweet spot. You moaned as he left more love bites on your collarbone as he went down to your B/S breast.

"These have to go~." David Draiman smirked

He removed the top part of your two piece bathing suit and suck on your right nip as you cover your mouth and moan softly. He then switched to the opposite as he pick you up and take you out of the hot tub and carry your clothes into the hotel room. Once he opened the door, he came inside and throw you on the bed and crawl over and kiss your stomach.

"Mm I love you." You moaned

David went down to your bottom area and remove it with ease and take out a condom.

"I don't want to make you pregnant." David Draiman said

As David remove his swim trunks, his 9 inch member is exposed as you blushed softly at his size.

"Like what you see?" David Draiman smirked

"You look so big." You blushed

David then slowly slides into your entrance as you gasped and hold his back.

"Mmh so big~." You moaned

As David whispered some kind things to help ease the pain, you nodded as he started to move slowly while groaning with pleasure as you hold his back with your legs wrapped around his waist.

"Mmh David~ please go faster~." You moaned

David went even faster as you moaned even louder. You grinned his back as he groaned with just and went harder.

"Mmh yes right there!" You moaned

David went harder and deeper while ramming your G-spot with aim. You screamed with pleasure as he went harder and deeper into you.

"OH YES DAVID DRAIMAN!! FUCK YES!!" You cried out

"I'm close!!" David Draiman warned

You cried out as he went harder as you cried out with pleasure as he released his seed into the condom as you came while moaning loudly. You begin to pant as he nuzzle into your chest as he pull out and remove the condom. He tied it up and throw it in the garbage as you cuddled into him.

"Wow.. that was amazing." You panted

"Very amazing. I love you." David Draiman said

You smiled softly as you fall asleep in David's arms.

David Draiman: GREAT JOB!!!

Me: Hehe thanks

Jared Leto: We got a few more characters left

David Draiman: Yes. We got:

•Bill Kaulitz
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Korey Cooper: I hope you all have a great day

David Draiman: Oh and announcement.. I want to sing the National anthem for the super bowl.

Me: FUCK YEAH!!! I want that to happen!!!

Corey Taylor: *chuckles* hold it missy. We have to wait

Me: I WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!!

David Draiman: *chuckles* Someone's a huge fan.

Me: *is excited*

Shawn Crahan: Anyways.. pick which band member you want next.

Carla Harvey: Hope you all have a great day

Freddie Mercury: Now if you'll excuse me, this author needs a calming method. *calms Chanbien down*

David Draiman: Rock on!