New Character- Korey Cooper

(A/N: Attention to all Skillet fans, prepare to be mind blown as I'm adding Korey Cooper, the guitarist from Skillet! Just so you know I'm making her into a Futa and this character is picked by @kollen543. Hope you all enjoy this one!)

How You Meet:

You are now at a club as an exotic dancer as you are dancing on the pole with ease. Your mom passed away from a train accident leaving you with an alcoholic dad who not only abused you but made you work at the club so he can spend money on alcohol and never give you a single dollar. You started to twirling around the pole and looked to see a member from Skillet at the bar. You got off the pole and came over to see the female guitarist Korey Cooper who is drinking some water after a long practice day.

"A-Are you Korey Cooper?" You asked

"That's me. Why are you in the outfit?" Korey asked

"My dad.. made me work at the club. Trying to make money for myself." You said

Korey nodded no and pull you out of the club and make you change into comfortable clothes and she put you into the tour bus as you see the group Skillet as John Cooper came and notice you with more comfortable clothes.

"Hello there." John said

"Hello. I'm Y/N L/N. Korey got me out of the club.. I got forced to work there." You said

"Well we could give you a better job." Seth suggested

"I don't know.. you guys are a Christian rock group." You said

"But we will give you a better job because that club is not a good place for you to work there." Jen Ledger said

You nodded softly as you begin to leave as Korey wave goodbye to you as you smiled softly as you just met her from Skillet.

Meeting Her Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now at the grave visiting your mom as you begin to place a rose on her gravesite. You closed your eyes and tear up as you miss your mom as Korey noticed and came over and hug you closely as you felt her giving a calm embrace. You look at her as she smiled softly and brought you over to the tour bus as you decided to talk to her as you became close friends with her.

Her Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is such a beautiful girl and she was extremely hurt on the inside and the outside. When I saw her working at the club, it made me feel disgusted to see her working there by force. I wanted to ask her out and cheer her up.

When She Asks You Out:

You are now having a jog at the park as you see Korey cooper who is also jogging and she came over to you with a warm smile on her face.

"Hey Y/N.. May we go out?" Korey asked

"Why of course." You smiled

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow night." Korey said

You smiled happily that she asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

You are now at home putting on makeup as you just got abused by your dad with heavy beatings as you got on earrings and a necklace around your neck. You heard the door knocked as you came over with your dress on and flats on your feet and answered to see Korey Cooper.

"Ready to go out?" Korey asked

"Oh I am!" You smiled

You begin to leave as Korey explained that the group Skillet decided to help with the dinner as you see a beautiful river as you see a plate with spaghetti and meatballs with a nice Caesar salad as you sit down with a smile as Korey sat as well as she got chicken enchiladas with white rice and roasted vegetables.

"So Y/N I'm so happy that you are with me." Korey said

"Thanks.. I heard that you like umm Christian rock music." You said

"Well I'm a guitarist and yes I'm Christian. What about you?" Korey asked

"Well I do go to church from time to time. I wanted a job that will fit me." You said

As Korey begin to eat her food, she begin to kiss your cheek as you giggled at her.

"What was that for?" You asked

"For being so sweet and generous to me." Korey smiles

After when you have your dinner, Korey begin to lean in as you blush and did the same as she kissed your lips as you have the best date ever.

Nicknames She Call You:

Korey calls you her sweetie, baby girl and her angel.

When She Cheats On You/Break Up:

Innocent!

When She Makes Up With You:

Innocent

What Movies She Watch With You:

Avengers: Infinity War

Couples Tattoos:

What Gift She Buys You:

Korey buys you a beautiful rainbow bracelet with her name on it as you love the gift she gave you.

When She's Jealous:

You are now listening to your favorite song as you are jogging on the park as another guy came over and begin to touch your chest. You slapped his hands as you tried to tell him that your taken until Korey came and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"She's mine!" Korey Cooper hissed

The guy then ran off as you continue to blush more as you never seen Korey that jealous before.

Make Out Caught:

You are now making out with Korey cooper on the tour bus after an amazing concert as she pulled you closer as you landed into her lap. After a few minutes passed, Seth Morrison makes a few smooching sounds as you blushed and pulled away.

"Seriously?" Korey blushed

"Hey it wasn't my fault you two were sucking faces." Seth laughed

You blushed hard as you cannot believe that Seth caught you making out.

Me: Welcome aboard Korey!

Korey: This is awesome! Thanks for adding me!

Corey Taylor: Whoa yeah! Skillet!

Korey: Hey Corey!

Shawn Crahan: This is awesome!!

Amy Lee: Another female! *smiles*

Joan Jett: That rocks!

Me: Well everyone I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't worry I will update more as soon as I can. Hope you all have a great day!

Korey Cooper: See you guys!