When They/You Were Caught Naked

(A/N: Special shoutouts to AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22 for those great ideas! You rock guys!)

Corey Taylor:

After when Corey was finished with the show with the group Slipknot, he begin to go to the bathroom as you are finished taking a nice shower. You got out and was about to put on a towel as Corey opened the door and noticed that you are bare naked. You blush hard and cover yourself as you look away.

"Wait your turn!" You said

You begin to close the door as Corey chuckled at you.

"Looking good babe!" Corey grinned

You blushed hard that Corey caught you naked.

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn is already finish taking a shower as he begin to dry up and put on the towel. You just got home from a workout at the gym and you started to feel that you need a shower too. You begin to go to the bathroom and open the door and notice Shawn Crahan as you blush hard as you saw him naked.

"As much as I love you to see me naked, I got to go and get ready for the show." Shawn Crahan said

You blush hard as Shawn got out of the room with the towel as you continue to blush hard that you saw Shawn naked.

Jonathan Davis:

At the hotel room, you are now playing truth or dare with the group as you sat right next to Brian 'Head' Welch as he picked Jonathan Davis as he chuckled at him.

"Truth or date?" Brian asked

"Dare!" Jonathan Davis said

"I dare you to run around the hotel room bare naked and say 'I love Y/N'." Brian chuckled

"You can't be serious really?" You laughed

Jonathan did just that and started saying 'I love Y/N' over and over as you started to laugh at him while blushing red.

"You guys are terrible." You said

You continue to giggle as you saw Jonathan bare naked.

Bert McCracken:

Bert is now taking a shower after his show as you came inside your hotel room from having a workout at the gym. You begin to hear the water running and begin to get a nice robe and put it around your body as you wanted a shower as well. You knocked the door gently as you carefully opened the door. You went inside and pull the curtains as Bert covered himself while you blush hard.

"Oh sorry sorry!!" You blushed

"No no it's fine. How about we shower together huh?" Bert smirked

"How about nope?" You giggled

You leave the bathroom while blushing as Burt continue to shower. You can't believe that you saw Bert bare nude.

Mick Thomson:

Mick is finish with his performance as he's now coming to the hotel room. You hummed as you got out of the shower with a towel around your body and begin to pose cutely in the mirror as Mick came back from the show and notice that you're posing in front of the mirror. He chuckled to think that it's so cute as you blush red as Mick caught you naked.

David Draiman:

You are finish showering as it is dark at night as  you begin to place the towel around your body and dry up as you begin to stay naked and lay on the bed while watching some movies as David Draiman came home and notice you are naked as you blush and cover yourself.