When They Did A Tribute to Kamille McKinney

(A/N: RIP Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney. You are gone way too soon. You are a beautiful little girl who have your whole life ahead of you. I hope you will get justice and I hope god open the gates of heaven for a beautiful girl like you.)

Corey Taylor:

You are now in Birmingham, Alabama with Corey as he got flowers in pink and purple as Corey hums the song Through Glass while going to the family home. He knocked on the door as the father answered with tears streaming down his face.

"Hey man. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I got flowers and a picture for you." Corey said

Kamille's dad take the flowers and the picture as Corey hugged him gently as you hugged the mother as tears stream down your face. You pulled away as Corey begin to comfort you.

"I hope those prisoners fuck those suspects up! I hate it when it comes with kids." Corey Taylor growled

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn begin to donate some money for the family's funeral arrangement as he thought about his own daughter Gabrielle Crahan as you begin to notice the tears streaming down his face. You begin to hug him as Kamille's spirit flew down and touch Shawn's cheek in a kind manner.

"Don't be sad mister. You helped my family with the funeral... don't cry." Kamille said

Shawn Crahan begin to see Kamille as she let out a kind smile on her cute face as he looked at her.

"I hate it when it comes to defenseless kids like you.. being kidnapped and hurt like that." Shawn Crahan said

"Heaven is a happy place but I won't rest till I get justice." Kamille said

"Those suspects will get their karma. Trust me." Shawn Crahan said

Kamille flew over and kiss Shawn on the cheek as she slowly disappeared as you comfort him.

Bert McCracken:

Bert heard about the death of Kamille on the news as he begin to give the family a beautiful painting of her as you also gave them shirts with Kamille's face on the back as tributes. The family begin to thank you as Bert begin to comfort them with a small smile on his face.

"I hope those monsters suffer in prison and I hope you will get justice for this adorable angel." Bert said

You nodded as well as you agreed with Bert that the family will get justice for Kamille.

Chester Bennington:

Chester begin to raise a fundraiser for the funeral arrangements for Kamille McKinney as you also helped by giving out candles with pictures of Kamille's face on it. Many people got the candles and some got the shirts that have the words 'Justice For Cupcake' and even 'Cupcake Will Be Missed'. The family thanked you and Chester for raising over 10,000 dollars for the funeral arrangements.

"I'm so sorry that your daughter is gone and she will be watching you in your dreams and heart." Chester said

As the family left, you hope that the family will get justice for Kamille as Chester also agrees with you.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan Davis is now in Birmingham, Alabama with you and your pet tarantula. You begin to go over as the family are crying as they are burying Kamille McKinney as Jonathan give them some flowers with a beautiful picture of her. Her mom begin to hug you as Kamille's brother hugged Jonathan.

"Shh it's ok. I'm so sorry for the loss of this beautiful girl." Jonathan said

"Those suspects will get their asses handed to them. Trust me." You said