Without You

Corey Taylor:

Corey Taylor felt very numb without you after when he broke up with you. He then notice that you are with your new boyfriend as your boyfriend is a photographer for a modeling company as he take a few pictures of you as you giggled with a smile. Corey then sighed as he looked down and begin to look away as he want you back with him.

Mick Thomson:

Mick begin to feel isolated without you around as you are now being alone and sad as your friends begin to cheer you up which made you a bit better. He begin to go with the group Slipknot as Sid Wilson noticed him and he looked at you.

"Mick what happened?" Sid asked

"It's Y/N.. I really want her back with me." Mick said

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn is now hitting a keg with his baseball bat while practicing with the group as he noticed that you are there with a guy who's an actor at the scariest attraction Blood Manor who is dressed up as a clown. You giggled as the actor tickled you numerous times and even give you a few advice on scaring people. After when Shawn is finish practicing, Corey Taylor noticed him and begin to look at him.

"Shawn what's wrong?" Corey Taylor asked

"Y/N is with this actor but I missed being with her." Shawn said

"Shawn you cheated on her and even yell at her. Do you think it's really going to help her?" Jim Root asked

"You're not helping Jim!" Mick, Alessandro and Jay said

"Guys.. I miss Y/N and I want her back." Shawn sighed

"I know man." Alessandro said

Jared Leto:

Innocent!

Jonathan Davis:

Innocent!

Bert McCracken:

After a energetic practice, Bert begin to sit on the amp and begin to sigh as he noticed you with a close friend who's cheering you up as you begin to look at your friend as he begin to sigh softly. He continued to finish and shake it off but felt that he wanted you back into his life.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill felt miserable without you as he is finish performing with the group Tokio Hotel. He then saw you with a brand new boyfriend as the boyfriend gave you a beautiful ring as you smiled and hold it softly. Bill felt sad as he really wants you back.

Chester Bennington:

Chester begin to felt a bit depressed without you as he see you with a brand new boyfriend who is about the same age as you and is part of a rock group as you smiled while he's cuddling with you and he kiss your cheek over and over. Chester sighed softly as he missed you and he wants you back in his life.

Freddie Mercury:

Freddie is now with Jim and he's walking as he felt sad without you as he saw you with a new boyfriend as your boyfriend sang to you the song Fall For You as you joined in while holding his hand. Freddie begin to look down as Jim noticed and look at him.

"What's wrong Freddie?" Jim asked

"It's Y/N and I want her back." Freddie said

"I know. I can tell it in your heart." Jim said

Amy Lee:

Amy is finish with her performance as she saw you going to a restaurant as she felt curious and decided to follow you. She then sees you with a beautiful girlfriend as your girlfriend gave you a beautiful necklace with a rose on it. You smiled as you adore her as Amy begin to look down as she wants you back with her.

Hayley Williams:

Innocent

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey is now finish with her performance as she saw you at the park walking around for some exercise. She begin to look down as you begin to see your closest friend as your friend bought you over to the pool to relax. Lacey begin to feel so depressed as she really wants you back.