Charity Event That They Do

Corey Taylor:

Corey Taylor begin to do a charity event to raise money for helping people who are struggling with cancer by doing a concert with his acoustic guitar. He begin to play the song Snuff and even Vermillion Part 2. He then donate the money to the cancer foundation as you also helped as well.

Mick Thomson:

For the charity event, Mick decided to teach kids some metal music for fundraising for schools to learn about metal music. The teachers at the school understand that some of the students need to learn a variety of music especially metal as plenty of parents supported Mick since some are huge Slipknot fans. You enjoyed the fundraising as you smiled softly at Mick.

Shawn Crahan:

For the charity event, Shawn Crahan have decided to raise money to help with the tornado disaster in Nashville, Tennessee with the group Slipknot. You also joined in as you along with the other actors and actresses at the spooky maze did some scary performances to help out. You smiled as the people thank you for helping with the donation for the tornado disaster.

Bert McCracken:

For the Charity Event, Bert decided to help raise money for helping people who are struggling with drug addiction and told them some very positive messages as you also helped out as well. Many of the fans thanked him as you smiled at Bert.

Jonathan Davis:

For the charity event, Jonathan begin to raise money to help people who are struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts. You also helped with doing a presentation of sending a message to people who are struggling with depression as many people hugged you as others also hugged Jonathan.

Jared Leto:

Jared Leto begin to help raise money to help people dealing with type 1 Diabetes as you smiled as you also helped out which made you feel so happy and understanding. You decided to help with Jared by your side.

Chester Bennington:

Chester begin to raise money to help with kids that are dealing with hunger as he can't imagine kids going hungry in many countries. You also helped by giving some nice sandwiches, fresh fruit, water and vegetables for the kids who need it the most.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill Kaulitz decided to do a charity event to raise money for people who are victims of abuse and even teaching them to express their feelings through music. You also helped by talking with other people who are also victims as well as many of them hugged you.

Freddie Mercury:

Freddie begin to do his charity work by doing Live AID to raise money to help with the Ethiopian famine with his group as you watched him perform many songs with his group. Your heart melts with the way he sings to the crowd and even dances with you as you giggled with enjoyment.

David Draiman:

David decided to raise money to help people dealing mental illness as you also helped out by talking as each kid begin to thank you and some hugged you and even chat with David Draiman. You smiled softly as you enjoy the charity event.

Amy Lee:

Amy decided to do a charity event to help kids who are abused to let out a voice as you also helped by giving them some coloring and some fun supplies as the kids hugged Amy Lee as the adopted parents thanked them as you smiled while adoring the kids.

Hayley Williams:

Hayley Williams decided to do a charity event called Rock 4 Kids to encourage kids on playing some rock music and even teaching them the emotions on it. You also helped as some of the parents agreed with them helping as they place the money in a nice donation bag. You smiled as you adore the donation.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey begin to do some charity work as she is doing an event to help teenagers dealing with depression. She then tell them some very positive things and who to reach out. It made many people feel very happy as the teens hug Lacey as you smile at them.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

Carla and Heidi both did a charity event to help teenagers who are dealing with eating disorders and tell them how beautiful they are. You also help by giving some kind moments as Heidi hugged one teenage girl who have been battling anorexia as you comforted them as many parents understand that they are helping them.

Korey Cooper:

Korey Cooper have been doing a charity event to help with the tornado that happened in Nashville, Tennessee as she performed the song Hero with the group Skillet as you also helped by doing a bake sale to raise money. Every person thanked Skillet to perform as you also got plenty of hugs and kisses from the people in Tennessee.

Joan Jett:

Joan Jett have been doing a charity event to help with kids who are fighting against hunger as she donated food to every single parent. You also helped along with your colleagues at your job as many of the parents thank you and even your girlfriend.

Tatiana Shmayluk:

Tatiana is now doing a charity event to raise money to help the crew and artists who are struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic. You also helped by giving them hand sanitizers and even some gears for the nurses and doctors as many of them thanked you for it.

(A/N: Hey everyone it's me!! I apologize for taking so long on my chapter. I hope you all forgive me at this point. I hope you all have a safe day!!)