Freddie Mercury's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Queen, you'll be having the prom with Freddie Mercury!! This band member is picked by AmyDunbar2. This is the dress you are wearing to the prom! Hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

You are so excited to go to the prom with Freddie Mercury as you got on the dress with flats on your feet, earrings on your ears, a corsage on your wrist and a necklace around your neck. Your mom already put eyeshadow around your E/C eyes and some foundation on your face as you smiled at her.

"You look gorgeous." Your mom said

"Thank you mom." You said

You then heard the door knocked as your dad opened it to see Freddie in a tuxedo as you came downstairs with a warm smile on your face.

"Ready to go to the prom?' Freddie asked

"Yes I am. Let's go!" You smiled

Freddie hold your hand as you both leave the house together and into the limo. The driver drove off to the prom where it is located at the Marriot as you got out with Freddie and posed with him as many students squealed with happiness to see Freddie Mercury.

"Fans huh darling?" Freddie asked

"Yes they are." You said

Freddie then went to the cocktail hour as you got you plate which have some fresh fruit as Freddie got spicy Thai chicken skewers. You smiled as he kissed your cheek.

"So who's performing?" Freddie asked

"AC/DC." You said

"Ooh that's a classic." Freddie smiled

You smiled as cocktail is over as you both went to the inside of the prom as it is decorated as an 80s theme as he smiled softly and danced with you to Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi as Freddie twirled you around as you smiled at him as many stude...

You smiled as cocktail is over as you both went to the inside of the prom as it is decorated as an 80s theme as he smiled softly and danced with you to Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi as Freddie twirled you around as you smiled at him as many students danced along. After a few more songs, the principal got onstage.

"Attention students, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" The principal asked

The students cheered as the principal announced AC/DC as they performed many songs including Back In Black, Thunderstruck, Highway To Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long and Shot In The Dark. Freddie applauded as Brian Johnson smiled at him and Angus joined in.

"Now the winner for the prom king and prom queen are Y/N and Freddie." Angus Young said

You smiled as you got the queen crown as Freddie got the king crown and kiss your lips. After when the prom is over, you begin to leave with Freddie as you both begin to go to the park together as Freddie watched the stars with you.

"I love you so much." Freddie said

"I love you too my king." You smiled

After watching the stars, you and Freddie both went back to the house with you as you went inside and cuddle with him. You along with Freddie have the best prom ever.

Freddie Mercury: Great job!!

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: That's an amazing chapter.

Me: Thank you!

Carla Harvey: We have a few band members left.

Heidi Shepherd: We have:

•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Lacey Sturm

Korey Cooper: Hope you all have a safe day and enjoy Friday the 13th!

Freddie Mercury: Stay safe everyone!!