Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd's Lemon

(A/N: Happy Halloween my spooky followers! If any of you are Butcher Babies fans, prepare the Yuri that you're having for this one! These band members are picked by Davidsmate24 and AmyDunbar2! Let's get this started and I'm going to get this spooky for you!)

It's Halloween night and you have been dating Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd for the past 6 months and you love them very much. From the moment you saw them at the guitar place you work at, they both treated you like a queen and even cared for you. You are so happy to be with two front women of your favorite group. You are now in your costume which is a sexy zombie as Heidi is dressed up as a witch and Carla dressed up as a vampire. You giggled as you felt so happy as Carla kissed your cheek.

"So ladies, we went to a spooky haunted attraction and more importantly we even went to do some vocal practice. So what is it you want to do?" You asked

"Well.." Carla smirked

"How about we go to the hotel? This witch is going to cast a spell on you." Heidi smirked

"Also this vampire is hungry for.. something~." Carla smirked

You blushed hard and went back to the hotel with them as you went to the elevator as Carla presses the button to the floor that their room are in. You begin to wait as the elevator went up to their floor. Carla whispered in Heidi's ear while pointing at you as she came over and touch your costume and you shiver at the touch. She kissed your lips as you kisses back while holding her close as Carla begin to go to your neck and abuse your sweet spot as you pulled away and moaned softly as the elevator dinged. You got out of the elevator and Heidi pulled away as she take out the hotel key and swipe it in. The door unlocks as Carla brought you inside as Heidi followed and closed the door.

"Oh Y/N~." Carla smirked

"Come over to us~." Heidi smirked

You came over to both ladies as Heidi smashed her lips with your as you moaned into the kiss as Carla went on your neck again to search for the sweet spot. You moaned into the kiss as you felt wetter than ever as Heidi pulled away as Carla begin to abuse the sweet spot and came up to your lips and make out with her. Heidi begin to leave more love marks as you grind against her body as Carla growled with lust and pulled away. She then remove your costume as Heidi kissed the bruises away and went over to your chest and smirk.

"No bra huh?" Heidi smirked

"I wasn't in the mood to wear it." You blushed

"Naughty naughty." Carla Harvey smirked

"Well this witch is going to please you." Heidi whispered huskily

She begin to go on your right chest as you moaned as she sucks and lick the bud. Carla then went down to your left as you moaned as both front women switch to the opposite. You gripped their hairs gently as you felt Heidi's fingers went down to your stomach and in between your legs as she rubbed your entrance.

"Mmh~ p-please." You begged

Carla pulled away as Heidi rubs faster as you moaned even more. Your legs started to wobble from the intense pleasure as Carla smirked.

"Now lay down on this bed~." Carla said

You nodded and lay down and Heidi pulled her fingers away and licks them. You didn't hear the door opening a bit as four fans peeked which are two men and two women along with the band members. Carla kept your legs open as she leans down and latches onto your core as you moan as Heidi removes her witches skirt and you blush at the size. She's about 9 and a half inches big as Carla continues to lick even deeper.