New Character- Gerard Way

(A/N: Happy birthday to the lead singer of My Chemical Romance Gerard Way!!! Since it's his birthday, I decided to add him to the story. So if anyone is a fan of MCR, prepare to fan girl and scream! Hope you all enjoy!)

How He Meet You:

You are at the comic book store with The Dangerous Life Of The Fabulous Killjoys as you are ready to meet the artist who made the comic. You came over to see Gerard Way who is the artist and the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. You came over as you are next as he smiled at you.

"Hello there." Gerard smiled

"Hello. My name is Y/N L/N. Can I have your autograph?" You asked

"Why of course." Gerard smiled

As Gerard signed the comic, he gave it back to you as you smiled and shook his hand as you leave the comic book store as you are very happy to meet the lead singer of the group.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now walking back home listening to I'm Not Okay I Promise as you are humming the verse of the song as you then heard the horn honking which cause you to remove your headphones as you look to see Gerard Way.

"You forgot something." Gerard said

He gave you your wallet as you smiled at him softly as he chuckled at you.

"Thanks Gerard." You said

"You're very welcome." Gerard said

You and Gerard became close friends in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so kind and sweet. Ever since I met her at the comic store, she's very excited to see me. I signed the comic that I made and she's very happy. Her E/C eyes are like the stars. Maybe I can ask her out in a date.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now at the store with a few friends as you are finding a nail polish until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Gerard with his brother Mikey.

"Gerard?! Hey." You smiled

"So you're the Y/N my brother can't stop talking about." Mikey Way chuckled

"Yes I am. What are you doing here?" You asked

"Well.... would you like to go on a date with me?" Gerard asked

"Yes I will." You said

"Perfect!! I'll pick you up around 8PM." Gerard smiled

You felt so happy that Gerard asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

You are so excited for your date with Gerard as you got on your dress with your flats as you heard a knock on the door as you answered it to see Gerard with a warm smile on his face.

"Ready to go?" Gerard asked

"Yes I am." You said

Gerard then take you to Panera Bread for the date as he ordered a Greek salad as you got yourself a strawberry poppyseed salad with some chicken. You were about to pay it but Gerard stopped you from paying and take out his credit card.

"It's our date so I'm paying." Gerard chuckled

He swiped the card as the cashier squealed since she's a huge fan of MCR and you sit at a table as he got the food and gave it to you as he begin to eat as you joined in.

"So tell me about yourself Y/N." Gerard said

"Well I work at a store that sells merchandise for many groups including Iron Maiden, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot and many others. My boss loves rock music and he's very cool." You said