Shawn Crahan's Prom Scenario

(A/N: To all Slipknot fans, prepare to have a cool prom night with the percussionist of Slipknot Shawn Crahan AKA Number 6! The band member is picked by AmyDunbar2  and strayxxbullett

(A/N: To all Slipknot fans, prepare to have a cool prom night with the percussionist of Slipknot Shawn Crahan AKA Number 6! The band member is picked by AmyDunbar2  and strayxxbullett. This is the prom dress on the top and down below is the theme! Let's get this prom started!)

You are so excited to go to the prom with Shawn Crahan as you just got on your prom dress with your earrings and necklace as you also put your heels on your feet. You then heard the door knocked in a rhythm as you came over and open the door to see Shawn Crahan in a tuxedo.

"Ready to go?" Shawn Crahan asked

"All ready. Let's go!" You said

You begin to leave with Shawn Crahan to the prom which is located at the Marriott. You smiled as Shawn hold your hand as you both make rockstar poses together and you both went inside the prom together as the prom is decorated as a horror theme.

"Ooh it looks so cool." Shawn Crahan said

"Yes it is. At least my boss gave me a day off." You said

You smiled and sit down with Shawn as he begin to make some drum beats as plenty of students begin to see him and squeal as some cheered with excitement. You chuckled as Shawn Crahan wrapped his arms around your waist which made you smile.

"Are you hungry?" You asked

"Yeah let's find something to eat." Shawn said

You smiled as you got up as Shawn did the same as you both got some fruits in the shape of jack-o-lantern and begin to eat together. After when you both are finish eating, the principal got onstage and begin to chuckle.

"Attention students, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" The principal asked

The students cheered as the principal introduced the group The Used as they started to perform many songs including Liar Liar, Take It Away, I Caught Fire and many more. Shawn Crahan got up and extend his hand out as you got up and begin to mosh with the other students. Shawn chuckled and twirled you around as you giggled with a smile. After when the prom is finish, you begin to leave the prom with Shawn as you begin to watch the stars together.

"Thanks for taking me to the prom." You said

"Anything for my pumpkin." Shawn smiled

You continue to cuddle as you both have the best prom ever.

Shawn Crahan: Love it!! Thanks!

Me: No problem.

Chester Bennington: Very awesome

Amy Lee: So who do we have left?

Heidi Shepherd: We got:

•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Joan Jett: So everyone please pick which one you want

Lacey Sturm: Hope you all have a great day!!

Corey Taylor: Stay safe!!