Corey Taylor Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Slipknot or Stone Sour, this lemon is for you! This character is picked by ImAFunnyWeirdo. Let's get it started!!)

You have been dating Corey Taylor for more than a few months and you love him very much. As you first met him, he saved your life from your ex boyfriend and made you feel so much better and happier than ever before. He even helped you keep your self esteem up when you are depressed from the domestic abuse you suffered. You are now with him at the concert as he performed the song Spit It Out as you headbang backstage.

"I want to see all my people. Get down on the fucking ground right now. When I say jump the fuck up, what are you going to do?" Corey asked

"Jump the fuck up!" The crowd said

As Corey started to do the part, you begin to smile softly as the crowd started to jump and mosh as you smile softly. You enjoy the concert as Corey came backstage and you hugged him.

"You did excellent back there." You smiled

"Thanks babe." You smiled

You begin to help Corey and the group pack up as you went in the tour bus and sit with Corey as he hold your hand. You smiled softly as the driver drove the bus to the hotel they are staying as you begin to leave with them as you are with Corey to go to his hotel room. You are now sitting on the bed, watching your favorite show as Corey came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist as you blushed while seeing his abs.

"Oh Y/N~. I need you.." Corey whispered in a husky voice

You blush deeper as he smashed his lips with yours. You hold his back as he pulled you into his lap as he lick your bottom lip as you opened your mouth and he swirled tongues with you. You moaned into the make out session as he lift your arms above your head as he took off your Slipknot shirt, showing your F/C bra.

"These have to go." Corey smirked

You blushed hard as he unhook your bra and throw it down as you blush even redder than before.

"B-But what if the guys hear?" You blushed

"Oh they won't." Corey chuckled

Corey then goes on your neck as you let out a loan as he found your sweet spot and abuse it, leaving a hickey on your neck as you moaned a bit more as he went to your breast and went on the right bud as you moaned a bit more as he groped your left. He then switch to the opposite as you moaned more as he kissed your stomach and went up to your jeans. He begin to remove your jeans as you got on F/C panties on your legs as he smirked at you being wet.

"Someone's getting excited." Corey smirked

Corey removed your panties and spread your legs and smirked a bit more. It's a good thing you went to a spa to get a bikini wax.

"Hmm what should I do? Oh I know." Corey Taylor grinned

Corey lean down and begin to lick your entrance as you moaned out as he begin to lick your core. You move your hand down to his hair and grip it as he licks even deeper.

"Mmh Corey!" You cried out

He hums as you moans even more as he rubbed the tip of your core with his thumb.

"I'm close!! I'm gonna.." You warned

You cried out as you came as Corey lapped up and came over and kiss your lips as you melted into the heated kiss. You begin to remove the towel as you blush at the size of his member. For a guy who's about 5'7 inches, you blush as his member is large and hard. Corey smirked as you slowly lick the tip as he groaned as you begin to move your head up and down. He gripped your H/C hair as you went faster.

"Mmh babe you're an expert. I'm close!!" Corey warned

You pulled away as you rubbed it fast as Corey gripped your hand gently with a smirk.

"Not yet~ spread your legs for me." Corey Taylor smirked

You blushed as you did exactly what he said as he gave you a pill that won't get you pregnant. You take the pill with a sip of water as he slowly slides into you as you yelped out in pain. He went all the way in as you close your eyes tightly as Corey whispered some kind things about you. Once the pain faded, you nodded for him to go as he started to thrust as you moan softly as he groans with pleasure.

"Ahh C-Corey.. so big." You moaned

"So tight~." Corey groaned

You moaned even louder as he went faster and harder into you. The bed squeaks and shakes as the headboard bangs against the wall as you keep moaning for him as Corey groans out with lust.

"Ahh Corey yes!! Yes like that!" You moaned

You moaned even louder as he rammed into your G-spot as you screamed out his name.

"OH COREY TAYLOR!!" You cried out

Corey went harder and deeper as you cried out with pleasure and claw his back as he groans out with pleasure.

"I-I'm close! Gonna cum!!" You warned

"Me too!" Corey warned

After a few more rough thrust, Corey groaned as he came as you did the same while screaming out his name. He panted as he pulled out and touch your cheek.

"That's.. amazing." You panted

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Corey chuckled

Corey then put the covers over your body as you wrapped your arms around his waist as you fall asleep with him.

Corey Taylor: That was awesome.. and at the same time great! Nice job

Shawn Crahan: Congrats Corey for giving her the D!

Corey: *chuckles* Shawn really? Really?

Mick: *chuckles* He's joking with you brother.

Chester: We got one character done thanks to the author

Me: Yes we have Chester. Man I'm getting hot

Freddie: Here you go darling. *gives her some water*

Me: *takes a sip and smiles* Thanks!

Korey: So everyone which character you want next?

David Draiman: Please take your time to pick the character you want next

Corey Taylor: I hope you all have a great day! See ya!