When You Announce Your Pregnant (Guys and some Girl Band members)

Corey Taylor:

After your night of passion with Corey, the next day you have been acting odd. You have been having mood swings, strange cravings and even been having morning sickness. You went to the bathroom and take out a pregnancy test and used it. Once it is finished, you noticed a plus sign and went over to Corey.

"Babe.. I'm pregnant." You said

Corey gasped with happiness and hugged you and spin you around.

"Hooray I'm going to be a dad!!!" Corey smiled

You smiled as he kissed your cheek and your stomach as Darlene licked your stomach and purred. He's very happy that he will become a dad.

Shawn Crahan:

You are now at the doctor with Shawn Crahan as you have been acting weird lately. You got strange cravings, mood swings and a little morning sickness. The doctor looked at Shawn and smiled at him.

"Your wife is pregnant." The doctor said

"Yay!! I can't wait to tell my kids about a brand new sibling." Shawn smiled

"Hehe babe." You smiled softly

Shawn kisses your stomach as he is very happy that you are pregnant.

Mick Thomson:

Meanwhile at practice with Slipknot, Mick is busy practicing his guitar as you are at home finish taking a pregnancy test since for the past couple of weeks, you have some mood swings. Once you see a plus sign, you begin to smile and take a picture and send it to Mick saying:

"You are going to be a daddy!!!"

Mick them noticed the text as he smiled big and come back home and hugged you as you smiled softly.

"Yay!!! I'm going to be a daddy." Mick smiled

He kissed your cheek as he felt very happy that you are pregnant.

Jared Leto:

During your time on the tour with your friends, you started to have mood swings and even some strange cravings. You are now at home from the doctor with the pregnancy test results as Jared came and smile at you.

"So did you get the results?" Jared asked

You nodded and show it to him as Jared felt very happy and kissed your cheek.

"Yay!! I'm going to be a dad." Jared said

You smiled as you felt happy to see Jared being happy that you are pregnant.

Chester Bennington:

You are now finished using the bathroom with the pregnancy test and the reason is you have been having morning sickness. You came over to Chester Bennington as he looked at you.

"Yes honey?" Chester asked

You showed him the test as Chester smiled and kissed your lips and pull away.

"I'm going to be a daddy." Chester smiled

"Yes." You smiled

David Draiman:

You are now at home with your pet Lisa as you already got the pregnancy results. David came home as Lisa wagged her tail as you smiled at David.

"Hey babe." You smiled

"Hey." David Draiman smiled

David then notice the pregnancy results and take a look and smile big.