When They Cheat On You

Corey Taylor:

You are now trying to call Corey Taylor on the phone as you then heard a woman answered on the phone as you felt concerned.

"Hello?" The woman asked

"Hello. My name is Y/N L/N and I'm looking for my boyfriend Corey Taylor." You said

"Well I'm Corey Taylor's ex wife and I slept with him. He doesn't deserve you anyway!" The ex wife said

You felt heartbroken that the love of your life cheated on you and started to cry softly on the bed.

Mick Thomson:

You are now with your friends as you have called Mick a few times as he never answered his phone. You called out for Mick until you saw him making out with another woman as Mick pick her up and kiss her more. Your heart shattered as your friends felt furious and approach to Mick and begin to yell at him for cheating on you as he notice you running away from him for hurting your heart.

Jared Leto:

Jared would never EVER cheat on you since he love you too much. He's innocent

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan would never cheat on you with anyone. He's innocent.

Shawn Crahan:

You are now listening to a song called Sulfur until you stopped and see Shawn making out with a female while drunk. Your heart shattered as tears stream down your face and ran off as you felt heartbroken that Shawn cheated on you

Bert McCracken:

You were looking for Bert since he didn't answer your calls on the cellphone until you see him kissing another woman. Your heart started to break as you cried softly and ran out as you felt hurt that he cheat on you.

Chester Bennington:

You are now looking for the love of your life Chester Bennington as your eyes widen as you saw him on his knee presenting a ring to an adult porn star. Your heart shattered as you ran off crying as you felt heartbroken that he cheated on you.

Bill Kaulitz:

You are now looking for Bill as you then saw him making out with another woman. Your heart shattered as you felt hurt that he cheated on you. You cried as you begin to go back home.

Freddie Mercury:

At nighttime, you were looking for Freddie until you saw him kissing a man by the name of Jim Hutton as you felt heartbroken as Freddie pulled away.

"Oh hey.." Freddie said

"You didn't tell me you're bisexual." You said while tearing up

You ran off as Freddie sighed as you felt heartbroken that Freddie cheated on you.

Amy Lee:

At night, you were searching for Amy lee until you saw her kissing her ex boyfriend Shaun Morgan. You felt extremely hurt as you ran off as you felt extremely hurt that Amy betrayed you by cheating.

Lacey Sturm:

You just got out of the taxi cab as you started to look for Lacey until you saw her kissing another male on the lips. You felt extremely hurt as you ran off and away from her that she betrayed you by cheating on you.

Hayley Williams:

Hayley would never do that to you. She's innocent.