When Their Pet Loves You More

Corey Taylor:

You are now with your pet Darlene as Darlene started to purr and nuzzle into your arms. You smiled softly as Corey Taylor came back from tour and notice Darlene cuddling with you.

"Hey baby I'm home." Corey Taylor said

"Back from touring with Stone Sour huh?" You asked

"Yes and helping with Slipknot as well." Corey said

As Corey is about to kiss your lips, Darlene let out a cute but threatening hiss to Corey and you chuckled at her.

"Darlene come on. I thought we were buddies. Now let me kiss my girl and I'll give you a treat." Corey Taylor said

Darlene hissed again as you take out a small treat as Darlene eats it while nuzzling into your arms. Corey started to pout as the kitten loves you more.

Mick Thomson:

You are now at the park with your dog Timon as Timon brought the ball back to you. You started to pet him as Timon begin to lick your face as you giggled softly. Mick came over and notice that Timon is nuzzling into you which made him pout.

"Aww come on Timon. I thought we were buddies." Mick said

Timon makes a cute growl and nuzzle into you more as you giggled with a smile. Mick continues pouting to see Timon liking you more.

Shawn Crahan:

As Shawn is practicing with the group, you begin to play with Jason as Jason begin to catch the frisbee with his teeth. You smiled as he came over and nuzzle into your hand. Shawn Crahan showed up as Jason growled and nuzzle against your hand.

"Jason here boy." Shawn Crahan said

Jason let out a cute bark as you giggled as Shawn made a pout as Jason licks your cheek. Shawn pouts to see Jason liking you more.

Jonathan Davis:

You are now at home with the pet tarantula Francis as Francis carefully use his eight legs to walk on your back. You giggled as it tickles as you see Jonathan Davis with a pout.

"How come Francis likes you more than me?" Jonathan Davis pouted

"Hehe probably because I feed him." You giggled

Jonathan continues to pout as you playfully let Francis crawl on your head.

Bert McCracken:

You are now at home as Harold started to follow you around as you giggled and begin to take out a dog treat. Harold wagged his tail as you sit down and begin to give him the treat. Bert came home as Harold started to cuddle you close.

"Aww come on." Bert pouted

You giggled to see Bert being jealous that Harold loved you more.

Jared Leto:

As you came home, Charlie barked excitedly and jumped into your arms and lick your face as you giggled and pet him. Jared noticed that Charlie begin to nuzzle into you. You smiled as he started to pout.

"How come Charlie loves you more than me?" Jared asked

"He must be so excited to see me." You giggled

Jared continued to pout as Charlie continues to cuddle you.

David Draiman:

You are now cuddling with Lisa as Lisa nuzzled into your hand. You smiled as you pet her as she wagged her tail and lick your nose. You giggled as David Draiman came home as you smiled at her. Just as David is about to kiss your forehead, Lisa makes a growl as she nuzzles into you.

"Aww Lisa girl. Come on let me give my love a kiss." David said

Lisa barks and nuzzles into your arms as you giggled to see David pouting more as he sees Lisa loving you more.

Chester Bennington:

Gizmo is now purring while nuzzling into your chest as you pet him softly. Chester is finish recording and noticed that you are cuddling with Gizmo.

"Looks like Gizmo love's you." Chester said

"Yes he does." You said

Chester begin to pout as Gizmo begin to cuddle you more.

Bill Kaulitz:

Belle is now wagging her tail as you begin to give her a dog treat as she eats it while wagging her tail. She then nuzzle into your arms as Bill came over and kiss your cheek which made Belle growl.

"Belle nein (Translation: No)." You said

"Belle likes you more huh?" Bill asked

"Yup." You said

Bill chuckled as he started to pout a bit seeing that Belle likes you more.

Freddie Mercury:

Romeo is now purring as you continue to pet him as he lick your cheek, showing some affection towards you. You started to smile as Freddie noticed you cuddling with him.

"Oh my sweet Romeo is cuddling with my darling. I'm jealous." Freddie said

"Aww don't be jealous." You said

Freddie begin to kiss your nose as Romeo makes a cute hiss as Freddie chuckled as Romeo loves you a lot more.

Amy Lee:

You are now with Tommy as he nuzzles into you and lick your cheek as you giggled and smile softly. Amy came home as she pouts at you as you continue to pet him. Tommy meows as you give him the cat food as he eats it while purring.

"Aww come on!" Amy pouted

"Sorry Amy. He likes me." You giggled

"Yeah a little too much." Amy said

You begin to giggle as Amy continues to pout to see  Tommy liking you more.

Hayley Williams:

Your pet bunny Lillian as she nuzzles into your chest as you give her a small carrot. She carefully eats it as Hayley starts to feel jealous that Lillian loves you more than her.

Lacey Sturm:

You smiled as Max begin to play with you as you got some dog toys for him to play with as Lacey started to pout. She was about to kiss you until Max jumps on your lap and started to lick your cheek with affection. You giggled as Lacey pouts even more as she felt jealous that Max loves you more than her.

Korey Cooper:

You already cleaned up the snake habitat for Janet as Janet slithers into the habitat and you begin to feed her a rat. As Janet eats, you begin to smile as Korey pouts as she sees Janet resting in her habitat. You giggled as she felt a bit jealous that Janet loves you more.

Joan Jett:

Your pet cat Brad is nuzzling into your arms as you continue to pet him as Joan begin to pout. Brad started to purr as you continue to pet him as he loves the affection you gave him. You started to giggle to see that Brad loves you more than Joan Jett.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

As you came home from practice, you heard some happy barks as you see Paul coming over as he jumped into your arms and lick your face with excitement. You giggled as Carla and Heidi both pout with jealously as you giggled at them being jealous that Paul love you more.

Tatiana Shmayluk:

You are now with your pet cat Drago as he purred and nuzzle into your body. You giggled as Tatiana is practicing while growling with her vocals. She then came over and slowly pet your forehead which made Drago hissed. You giggled as you kissed his forehead. Tatiana begin to pout as Drago love you more.