When They Take A Bath With You

(A/N: Special shoutout to Jaredslilmonster22! Thanks for some of the ideas buddy!)

Corey Taylor:

Corey begin to chuckle as he is taking a bath with you as you begin to smile softly as he rub your body with some nice cherry blossom soap. You begin to sigh softly as he continue to rub your back. You smiled as you continue to have a relaxing bath with the one you loved.

Shawn Crahan:

You are now in your robe as Shawn begin to go to the bathroom with you as he begin to kiss your cheek as he went in the tub as you did the same as the smell of mint soap etched in your nose. You smile as he gave you a plate of fresh fruit as you smile and begin to eat it.

"I love you Shawn." You smiled

"Love you more." Shawn smiled

You continue to relax as you had a nice bath with him.

Mick Thomson:

You sighed as you are in the bathtub with Mick as he begin to rub your back with the loofa as you begin to smile more and giggle as he even massage your feet as you felt pampered by him. You smiled as you started to cuddle close as you love the bath time with Mick.

Jonathan Davis:

Johnathan is now in the bathtub with you after a long day of touring as you smiled as he tickled your waist as you giggle as your ticklish. He then begin to scrub your body with a nice rag as you allow him to do that as he kissed your cheek as you love the bath time with Jonathan.

Bert McCracken:

Bert is now in the bath tub with you as he begin to playfully splash you as you giggled and splashed him back for fun. As he continue to splash you, you giggled softly as he kissed your cheek and forehead as you enjoy the bath with him.

Jared Leto:

At night, Jared brought over some champagne as he went into the tub with you as you smiled and enjoyed the bath. He smiled as he opened the champagne bottle and pour a glass into your cup as he did the same with his.

"A toast to our happy lifestyle." Jared said

You smiled as you clinked the glass with Jared and drink the champagne together. You then have a long makeout session with Jared as he hold your back closely. You enjoyed the bath with him.

David Draiman:

You got stressed as David decided to give you a nice and relaxing bath. You safe already in the tub with David as he gave you a massage on the back as you sighed with relaxation. He then give you a shoulder massage and even rub your feet as you sighed with happiness at David pampering you. You had a nice bath with him.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill brought you to the bathtub as you begin to sigh as you begin to relax in the tub as Bill joins you and begin to kiss your cheek, lips and neck while cuddling you close in the tub. You begin to massage his back as he did the same with yours as you giggle. You love the bath time with Bill.

Chester Bennington:

You begin to cuddle Chester as he's in the bathtub with you as you giggled softly with a smile on your face as he already cleaned your stomach, face and legs. You smiled as Chester then massages your shoulder as you sighed with relaxation as you enjoyed your bath with him.

Freddie Mercury:

At night, Freddie begin to bathe with you as you smile and blow the suds on his face as he giggled while you laughed with a smile. He then kiss your hand as you smile softly as you enjoy the bath with him.

Amy Lee:

You are now in the bath tub with Amy as she begin to put some tropical soap on your body as you smiled and did the same to her as she chuckled and kiss your cheek. You smile at the affection as she cuddled you closely as you love the bath with your lover.

Hayley Williams:

At night, you are now in the bathtub with Hayley as she begin to rub your cheek as the smell of lavender soap hits your nose as you begin to relax as she begin to rub your back. She then kiss your cheek as you also scrub her body as she begin to giggle and kiss your hand. You enjoy the bath with Hayley.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey begin to feed you some grapes as you smile at the affection as you smell the beautiful rose petals she added in the tub to make it more romantic as you smiled and cuddle with her in the bath. She begin to rub your body with the soap as you adore the bath she gave you.

Joan Jett:

In the bathtub, Joan is playfully splashing your body as you giggle and did the same back to her. Joan smile softly and begin to kiss her cheek as you cuddle her softly as you loved the bath with her.

Korey Cooper:

At Korey's home, Korey already put some rose petals as you got in the tub and relax with her. While relaxing, she begin to rub your body with the soft loofa as you allow her.

"You need to be squeaky clean babe." Korey smiled

"Yeah we deserve a private time together." You smiled

Korey kisses your forehead as you smiled and continue to cuddle with her as you love the bath with her.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

After a long day of work, Carla along with Harvey begin to sit with you in the tub as you smile as it have roses in them and a nice design as you begin to scrub Carla's body including Heidi.

"We deserve a little relaxation. Don't you think?" You giggled

"Yup." Heidi chuckled

"All the relaxation we wanted." Carla smiled

You continue to bath with them as you adore the bath time with your girlfriends.