Hayley Williams's Lemon

(A/N: To all the Paramore fans, get ready to fangirl for this. This is a Yuri and I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Then I will add the new character that someone got it right. Hope you all enjoy.)

You have been dating Hayley Williams for the past 6 months and you love her very much. Ever since you met her at the bar, she begin to treat you really well. You are now backstage at the coliseum as Hayley is finished performing with the group. She came over to you and begin to hug you close as you smiled at her.

"What an excellent performance!" You smiled

You begin to go with Hayley as she went to the dressing room as she got dressed in a light blue dress with flats on her feet. She then kiss your cheek as she decided to pick you up and carry you to the tour bus and set you down on the couch.

"What's wrong babe?" You asked

Hayley smashed her lips onto you as you kissed back as she swirled tongues with you. She put her arms around your waist as she pulled away and go on your neck to search for the sweet spot.

"Mmh.. Hayley~." You moaned

Hayley begin to abuse the sweet spot as you moaned softly as she leave more hickeys on your collarbone and the opposite of your neck. She then went down to your shirt and remove it including your bra as she wen to your right bud and suck on it. You moaned as she went to the opposite and lick your stomach. You begin to feel wet as Hayley smirked and went down to your skirt.

"Love you~." Hayley whispered

Hayley then remove your skirt as you blush hard as she even remove your panties. It's a good thing that you went to a spa to have a bikini wax.

"Ooh look how wet you are~." Hayley smirked

Hayley then lick your core as you moaned while gripping her hair gently. You moaned while she begin to lick faster as you moaned even louder.

"Mmh Hayley~ like that baby. M-More~." You moaned

Hayley licks deeper as she rubbed your core as you came without warning. She lapped the juices and kiss it as she removed her dress and flats. You begin to lay down as Hayley begin to sit on your face as you lick her core as she moaned while gripping your chest. You hummed as you lick even deeper.

"Good girl~. Ahh~." Hayley moaned

You lick even deeper as Hayley moaned even louder as she came as well. You lick the juices as Hayley smirked at you.

"Shall we scissor?" Hayley asked

"We shall." You nodded

Moments later, Hayley begin to grind your core with yours as you became a moaning mess as she went faster.

"Ahh Hayley~ fuck yes!" You moaned

Zac Farro along with Taylor York came on the bus and notice the action as they both smirk as you moaned more as Hayley moans more.

"C-Close!! Cumming!" You warned

"Me too~. With me." Hayley moaned

Hayley moaned loudly as you came while moaning her name. She begin to pant and hold your back as you noticed the guys.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" Hayley blushed

"Oh don't mind us~." Taylor smirked

"We saw everything." Zac chuckled

You blushed hard as Hayley put on a blanket on your body on top of hers as she playfully flips them off as you cuddled her close while blushing. You can't believe that they caught you and Hayley making love

Hayley Williams: That was AWESOME!!

Corey Taylor: And funny! *chuckles*

Me: That's all the characters from the band member. Don't worry I'm adding another one

Mick Thomson: I hope you all enjoy this chapter

Hayley Williams: Have a great day!