Chester Bennington's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Linkin Park, prepare for the prom with the lead singer of Linkin Park. This character is picked by Amydunbar88. I hope you all enjoy and also this is the dress you're wearing.)

You are excited for your prom as you got on your dress as your mom and dad are out as you put on some foundation, eyeshadow and a bit of blush. You then heard the door knock as you opened it and you see Chester Bennington with a bouquet of roses and a tuxedo on his body.

"Hey babe. Ready to go to the prom?" Chester Bennington asked

"Of course." You smiled

Chester then hold your hand and begin to bring you inside the limo as the driver begin to drive over to the prim which is located at a country club. You smiled as you and Chester both got out of the limo and went to the cocktail party as Chester shared with you some fruit. Most of the teachers shrill as they are fans of Linkin Park which made Chester chuckled.

"Most of your teachers are fans huh?" Chester asked

"Yup." You said with a smile

After when the cocktail party is done, you both then went into the prom which is an 80s theme as the group AC/DC  begin to perform Thunderstruck as you smiled and danced with Chester as many of the students moshed together.

"Yay!!" Chester smiled

As AC/DC performed Back In Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, Shoot To Thrill and the popular song Highway to Hell, the students danced together as you joined with Chester. After when they are finished, the prom ended with a group photo with the group as you even got an autograph from the lead singer Axl Rose. Chester then kissed your cheek as you nuzzle into his chest as you have a great prom. You begin to leave with Chester as he took you to the hotel for an after prom cuddling session.

"Thanks for being my prom date." You smiled

"Anything for my love." Chester smiled

You smiled as you have the best prom with Chester Bennington.

Chester Bennington: I love this!!

Me: Why thank you

Corey Taylor: There's a lot of characters left

Shawn Crahan: You're right

Heidi Shepherd: Pick which chapter you want next

Bert McCracken: We got:

•Mick Thomson
•Shawn Crahan
•David Draiman
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Joan Jett: Hope you all have a great day!!

Chester Bennington: See you!!