Mick Thomson's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Slipknot, prepare to have a prob with Number 7 Mick Thomson. This band mate is picked by Amydunbar88. Lets get it started!)

You are so excited for your prom as you got on your prom dress with some flats on your feet since heels made you uncomfortable. You then put on some makeup as you are finished as you heard the door knocked. You came over to see Mick Thomson in his tuxedo with a mask on his face.

"Hey babe." You smiled

"Ready to go to the prom?" Mick asked

"Oh you bet I am." You said

Mick then brought you over to the limo and brought you inside. You nuzzle into his chest as Mick wrapped his big arms around your body. Once you arrived at the prom, you got out with Mick as the people took pictures of you and Mick together. You both went to the cocktail hour as you begin to eat some fruit as Mick joins as well.

"Mick you're taller than me." You said

"Jim Root is 6'6 inches tall and I'm 6'4 tall." Mick chuckled

You begin to giggle with a warm smile across your face

You begin to giggle with a warm smile across your face. After when cocktail time is over, you begin to go with Mick to see the prom theme as you gasped at the design (Pic above).

"It looks so beautiful." Mick said

"Yes it's Day Of The Dead themed." You said

As you begin to dance with Mick, the rest of the students joined in as some are chatting in the seats, some are getting the finger food and others are dancing silly. The principal got onstage and begin to announce the group Korn as many of the fans cheered including you.

"YES!!" You said

"We toured with Korn. They are great friends." Mick Thomson chuckled

The group then performed multiple songs including Twisted Transistor, Coming Undone, A Different World, Freak On A Leash and Get Up as many of the students moshed. After when the songs are finished, it ended with a group photo as Mick joins in with you as Jonathan Davis smiles at Mick and high five him.

"How are you Mick?" Jonathan Davis asked

"Everything is going great." Mick said

"I'm glad." Ray Luzier said with a smile

After the prom is over, Mick begin to bring you back home for a cuddle session as you cuddled with Mick while watching a movie. You both have the best prom of your lives.

Mick Thomson: I love it!!

Corey Taylor: Very awesome!!

Shawn Crahan: Now that is amazing!

David Draiman: I love it!

Me: Why thank you. Now we got a lot more characters to do

Chester Bennington: Yes we have:

•Shawn Crahan
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Joan Jett: Please take your time to pick which one

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: I hope everyone have a great day

Me: and remember, new characters are coming soon right after the prom so that way I won't be so stressed out.

Heidi Shepherd: Hope you all have a rocking day!

Mick Thomson: Farewell fellow maggots