When They Show You Their Talent

Corey Taylor:

Corey Taylor showed you his talent which is that he played the acoustic guitar as he played the song Snuff which made you clap your hands as you enjoyed his talent.

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn showed you his talent which is playing the piano as he's playing a piece of the music from the album All Hope Is Gone. You smiled as you enjoyed his talent.

Mick Thomson:

Mick begin to to you his talent as he begin to play the solo of your favorite song Vermillion. You applauded at the talent he did and even record it.

Bert McCracken:

Bert begin to show you his talent. Besides singing, he plays the piano as he plays the song Smother Me which made you feel very happy that you love his talent.

Jared Leto:

Jared begin to show you his acting skills as you giggle as he played as The Joker which made you smile with happiness. You enjoyed the talent he gave you.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan begin to play the bagpipes as you listen to him playing it. You smiled as you enjoyed his talent as he's finish.

"I didn't know you play bagpipes!" You said

"Hehe well it take some skill." Jonathan said

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill showed you his talent which is speaking in German. He continue to speak to you in German as you are very surprised. Even Bill taught you a few German words as you adore his talent.

David Draiman:

David is now showing you his talent which is his screaming parts in the song Down With The Sickness as you headbang to the song. You love his talent that he gave you.

Chester Bennington:

Chester showed you his talent which is writing a poem. You begin to wait as Chester showed you a beautiful poem he wrote as you smiled at the talent he did.

Freddie Mercury:

Besides singing and playing the piano, Freddie begin to bring you to a model area to show you his talent which is taking photos. You smiled as you pose at each photo as Freddie takes plenty of pictures of you. After the photography, you smiled as you adore the pictures.

Amy Lee:

Amy Lee showed you her talent which is painting a beautiful picture. You smiled as Amy is finished showing you the picture which is you in a garden with her. You adore the painting she made and kept it in a frame.

Hayley Williams:

Hayley showed you her talent which is writing a song in under 10 minutes. She then performed it for you as you clapped your hands as you adore the talent she did.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey showed you her talent which is screaming in songs. You head bang as she sang the song I'm So Sick as she screamed at some of the parts which made you feel very impressed. You love the talent she do.

Joan Jett:

Joan Jett showed you her talent which is playing the electric guitar. You smiled as she played the song Barracuda as you rock your head to the song, enjoying the talent she does.

Korey Cooper:

Korey Cooper begin to play the piano as you sway your head as you enjoyed the song she's playing. After when she's finish, you kissed her cheek as you enjoyed the talent.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

Carla and Heidi both show you their talent which is screaming in the song They're Coming To Take Me Away together. You smiled as you adore their talent and even told them that they did great.

Tatiana Shmayluk:

Tatiana showed you her talent which is growling in certain songs. You heard her growling in the song Pisces as you are stunned at that.

"You know I didn't hear that before." You said

"Hehe babe you heard me growling in many songs." Tatiana said

"Very impressive." You said

You adore the talent she did.