A/N

Me: *goes on Wattpad and see 2K Followers* OH YEAH!!!!!

Joan Jett: Say what's all the good news?

Me: Oh you cannot believe this!!

Chester Bennington: What's the news?

Corey Taylor: and all the cheering from you?

Me: I REACHED 2K FOLLOWERS!!

Shawn, Mick, Freddie Mercury and Amy Lee: *applauds*

Bert McCracken: we should celebrate with a party!! 

Carla Harvey: Don't worry guys I'm on the case! *puts up a banner*

Heidi Shepherd: Wanna put the song of your choice?

Mick Thomson: Speech! Speech! Speech!!

Me: Oh mick hehe. Really?

Shawn: Yea really. Speech!

Me: Thank you all so much for making me reach 2K followers! You guys are one of the best followers ever! Without you guys, I would've been in Wattpad writers blockage. I would like to give a few shoutouts to my very special followers who literally helped me out.

AmyDunbar2 for those excellent ideas for my revenge for mom chapter and for being a cool friend. You are such a nice helper to me and you are so awesome!

Nightmare_tanaka for giving me a few ideas and always chatting with me. You are so amazing and very cool. By the way, you're so awesome

Jaredslilmonster22 for those awesome ideas and more importantly for being so awesome. By the way, if you want some help for your parent book, pM me so we can chat.

I would even like to thank the followers for cheering me up when I'm down and even being so sweet and kind to me. You all have given me extra feedback on my other books and I would like to thank you for that. Again thank you so much for making me reach 2K and also special thanks to AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22 for helping me with this book. You guys rock!!!

Hayley Williams: Shall we rock it?

Me: Let's rock it!

Shawn Crahan: Song choice?

Me: How about.. Monster by Skillet?

Korey Cooper: Excellent choice! *puts it on*

David Draiman, Bill Kaulitz, and Corey Taylor: *rock their heads*

Mick: *fist pump in the air*

Lacey Sturm: *dances like a rockstar*

Amy Lee: *also dances*

Me: And for a gift for you guys is my heart. ❤️❤️. Also tell me if you want your first time to be lemon or a fluff. Rock on my followers and again thank you so much! *dances along with the others*