Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd's Prom Scenario

(A/N: To anyone who is a Butcher Babies fan, get ready to have a prom with the front women of the band and also this is the prom dress you're wearing. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

It is prom day and you are so excited for prom as you already got on your spooky makeup on your face as a zombie since it's a Halloween theme prom as you heard the door knocking in rhythm. You placed on your earrings and open the door to see Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd in their dresses and with spooky makeup.

"Hey my darling. You look gorgeous!" Carla Harvey smiled

"Thank you." You said

"Let's go!" Heidi smiled

They both take you to the limo and sit you down as the driver drove you both to the prom which is located at a gothic country club as you got out of the limo with your lovers as the photographer take pictures which you all pose together. You all went to the cocktail hour as the students scream with excitement.

"ITS THE BUTCHER BABIES FRONT WOMEN!!!" One male student squealed

You got some Shirley temple as Carla and Heidi got some water as you also got some fresh fruit as Carla smiled at you along with Heidi.

"My favorite front women." You said

"Thank you my pumpkin." Carla said

"You will always be our favorite." Heidi smiled

After when cocktail time is over, you all went inside of the prom and see the Halloween themed prom and the members of Butcher Babies which include the drummer Chase Brickenden, the guitarist Henry Flury and Ricky Bonazza

"Guys what are you doing here?" You smiled

"Hey! We are here to perform here silly!" Henry Flury said

"Yeah besides our front women told us about the prom." Chase Brickenden said

"Let me guess.. my principal wants to let you perform." You said

"Yup!" The guys said

"Of course." You laughed

You sit down with the front women as the DJ put on the song Dragula by Rob Zombie as the students dance as you got up and dance with some of the students who are fans of Rob Zombie. Carla and Heidi both got up and went onstage and help out with tuning the instruments as the principal is finish testing the microphones.

"Attention students, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?" The principal asked

The students roared with excitement as you smiled and make a rock sign with your fingers as the principal announced Butcher Babies as they performed many songs including They're Coming To Take Me Away, Monsters Ball, Look What We've Done, I Smell A Massacre and many more. You head bang with the other students as Carla Harvey reached out her hand towards you as you hold it as she brought you onstage as you smiled at her as Heidi held your hand as they gave you an extra microphone as you sang the song Headspin which made everyone head bang. After a rocking time at the prom, you shared some ice cream with them as you smiled as Heidi whispered to Carla as you chuckled.