Happy Birthday Clown!!

Me: *finishes making the cake which is a chocolate cake while humming*

Joan Jett: *frost the cake with some black frosting*

Corey Taylor: *place the candles on the cake* And perfect!

Freddie Mercury: *smiles* Now where's the birthday boy?

Me: Mick is distracting him with band practice at the recording studio which give you guys enough time to decorate the rock room. Let's make it a Slipknot theme.

Carla Harvey: Coming right up!!!

Chester Bennington: *makes the room into a Slipknot theme*

Heidi Shepherd: *keeps watch*

Korey Cooper: *joins in*

Mick: *is finish practicing with Shawn* Practice makes perfect for the tour.

Shawn Crahan: Yeah so what's going on?

Mick Thomson: *blindfolds him*

Shawn Crahan: Mick I can't see shit!

Mick: *chuckles* now it's time to bring you to somewhere cool. *brings him* And you better not unblind yourself.

Shawn: Unblind my ass. *chuckles*

Korey Cooper: *notices Shawn Crahan* HE'S COMING!!

Heidi Shepherd: THE BIRTHDAY BOY IS COMING!!

Me: Quick! Everyone hide!!

Chester, David Draiman, Bert McCracken, Corey Taylor and all the rockstars: *hides*

Mick: *stops at the area* Ok you can remove your blindfold now.

Shawn Crahan: *looks around after removing the blindfold* What is all this?

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!

Shawn Crahan: *is happy and begin to smile big* Oh thank you guys!!

Me: *gets the cake and light the candle which have the number 50 on it and bring it over*

Corey Taylor, David Draiman, Freddie Mercury, Mick Thomson, Chester Bennington, Jonathan Davis, and Jared Leto: *sings* Happy birthday to you..

Amy Lee, Korey Cooper, Carla Harvey, Heidi Shepherd, Hayley Williams and Lacey Sturm: *sings* Happy birthday to you..

Me: *sings* Happy birthday dear Shawn 'Clown' Crahan

All including me: *sings together* Happy Birthday To You!

Shawn Crahan: *blows out the candles*

Every rockstar: *claps*

Me: Happy birthday Shawn Crahan.

Shawn Crahan: Aww thanks guys for remembering my birthday. Even the fellow maggots that we loved.

Corey Taylor: Happy birthday my brother. 50 years old and you don't look 50.

Shawn Crahan: *chuckles with a warm smile* Was that necessary?

Me: Yes yes it is.

Shawn Crahan: *chuckles with a smile*

Me: Happy birthday Shawn Crahan.