Steven Tyler Lemon

(A/N: If you are ready to have a lemon with the lead singer of Aerosmith, prepare to scream when you're having your fan girl moment! Special thanks to Lizziedoo22 for helping me out with the idea. Love you girl and thanks for the help! Let's get it started!)

You have been dating with Steven Tyler for around 6 months and you loved him very much. Ever since he meet you at the goth store, he treated you like a queen and made you very happy. You are now ready with your birth pills in your purse and got a text from Steven on your phone as you take a look and it reads:

"Y/N meet me at my house. I made something special for you."

You nodded and begin to go to his house and begin to knock on the door and wait patiently. The door opens as you see Steven with a warm smile on his face.

"Come in my love." Steven said

You come inside and see a table with candles and rose petals as you smiled as Steven closed the door and allowed you to sit down. You giggled as Steven served you a nice meal which consist of roasted chicken with some rice and broccoli as Steven also sit with you and begin to eat with you.

"So how's work?" Steven asked

"Pretty good. Some customers have returned some goth clothes that don't fit and others are so annoying." You said

"Ignore them honey. Plus I heard prom for you is coming." Steven smiled

"Yes.. I'm so happy." You said

"Happy that you got a loving boyfriend who's famous?" Steven chuckled

"That and happy that I get to be with you." You said

"Oh Y/N I'm flattered." Steven smiled

After when you are both finish eating, you begin to see the dessert which is an Eton mess in cups as you smiled at him.

"Babe you don't have to." You smiled

"Oh but I do. Besides you're my favorite girlfriend." Steven smiled

You smiled as you continue to eat the Eton mess as you are finish and you got up and went to do the dishes as Steven wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled at the affection as you are finish and he turned you around and kiss your lips as you slowly kiss back and hold his waist as it turns passionate. Tongues swirl as you moaned into the kiss as he pulled away and whisper into your ear.

"I need you~." Steven whispered

You looked at him and nodded as he blew out the candles and hold your hand and brought you upstairs to his room. He opened the door as you see posters of Aerosmith, his harmonica case and even many more. You smiled as Steven Tyler closed the door and went over to you and look at you with lust fuming his eyes. He kissed your lips passionately as you kissed back and hold his waist while making out with him. He pushed you on the bed and remove your clothes as he abuse your sweet spot on your neck as you moaned more.

"You look fucking gorgeous." Steven Tyler whispered

He went lower to your bra and removed it and went to the right chest as you moaned while holding his head gently as he switched to the opposite. He then went lower and kiss your thighs as you shivered and he smirked at you with a wink. He then take off his own clothes as you blushed at his abs and muscles.

"You like?" Steven Tyler smirked

"Goddamn you're so sexy. No wonder you're the sexiest rockstar." You blushed

Steven removed your panties and latched onto your core as you moaned while holding his hair gently.

"Mmh fuck~." You moaned

You moaned as Steven went deeper as you panted with pleasure. You cried out as you released as Steven lapped it up and came over and kiss your lips as you kissed back, tasting your juices as he pulled away and look at you.

"Are you ready for the fun?" Steven Tyler smirked

"Yes I am. Got the pills." You said

"Take one." Steven said

You take one birth pill as Steven gave you a bottle of water as you take a small sip as Steven removed his boxers as you blushed at the size. He's about 9 inches big as you continue to blush deeper.

"You like?" Steven Tyler smirked

"It's so.. big." You said while blushing

Steven then slowly went into you as you yelped as Steven whispered into your ear while groaning out with pleasure.

"Mm... so tight~." Steven Taylor groaned

You felt the pain fading away as you moans softly as he kissed your lips as you hold his back. He started to thrust slowly as you continue to make out with him with your legs wrapped around his waist. He went harder as the bed shakes and the headboard bangs against the wall.

"Mmh yes!! Steven yes!!" You moaned

Steven groaned as he went deeper as he grunted with pleasure, feeling the tightness. You moaned loudly as he slammed your G-spot with ease as you clawed his back, scratching him.

"FUCK YES STEVEN TYLER!" You screamed out with pleasure

"I'm close!! Gonna fill you with my load!" Steven Tyler warned

After about 20 more thrusts, Steven groaned loudly as he released you did the same while moaning his name. Steven then fall on top of you as you panted softly.

"Wow.... very amazing." You panted

"Yeah... you were amazing." Steven Tyler said

Steven then pulled out slowly as he cover your body with the blanket as he then spooned your body as you slowly fall asleep with him.

Steven Tyler: Wow... thanks for that!

Me: No problem!

Corey Taylor, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson, Rob Zombie, and Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Aww!!

Hayley Williams: Very romantic

Chester Bennington: Well everyone the lemon for Steven Tyler is finished

Carla Harvey: Hope you all have a great day

Me: Stay safe and goodbye!!