Chester Bennington Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Linkin Park, this lemon is for you!! This character is picked by Jaredslilmonster22. Special thanks to her for giving me the perfect scenario! Love you girl!)

You have been dating Chester Bennington for about 6 months and you love him very much. Ever since you saw him at the concert, he made you feel so much happier and even cheer you up. You are now at home in a hot lingerie outfit as you are waiting for him. You heard the door opening as Chester came inside with a warm smile on his face.

"Honey I'm home!" Chester smiled

You put on your robe as you came with a smile on your face and smile at him.

"Hey babe. How's the tour?" You asked

"It was great and I miss you. My baby girl." Chester said

You went upstairs as Chester begin to follow you and kiss your cheek. You slowly open your robe as you got on a lingerie in F/C as he begin to smirk.

"You like?" You giggled

"My my.. you look so hot~ it's turning me on." Chester smirked

Chester went over and kiss your lips as you kiss back as he pulled you closer into a make out session. He begin to abuse your sweet spot and leave more marks on your collarbone. He then remove your bra and panties as he grope your chest as you shiver with pleasure. He then pick you up and place you on the bed as he went to the right bud while using his left hand to pinch and grope your left breast. You moaned softly as he switched to the opposite as you blushed red. He then entered three fingers into your entrance as you moaned more.

"C-Chester.. please!!" You begged

"Please what?" Chester smirked

"Please fuck me!!" You begged

"No.. not yet." Chester whispered

Chester lumped his fingers as you moaned more while gripping the sheets. He pulled them out and lick them while smirking at you. He put on a condom as he slowly slides into you. You closed your eyes tightly as Chester give you a passionate kiss to help ease the pain. He moved slowly with his hips as you moaned softly as he groans with pleasure.

"Mm so big~." You moaned

"You're tight." Chester said

Chester went faster as you moaned even louder and hold his back, clawing it down as he groaned out. He went faster and deeper as he hit your G-spot as you cried out his name. Mike Shinoda went upstairs as you felt close as Chester groaned as he came into the condom as you cried out as you came as well. You painted with exhaustion as Mike opened the door with a chuckle.

"I didn't know you guys are having sex!" Mike Shinoda chuckled

"GET OUT!!" Chester said

As Chester throw the shoe, you begin to blush hard as Chester hold you close as you cuddle him as you fall asleep with him.

Chester Bennington: Great job!

Me: Why thanks

Amy Lee: So everyone which character you wanted next for the band?

Bert McCracken: We have:

•Jonathan Davis
•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Me: So pick which character you want

Lacey Sturm: And please take your time to pick

Korey: I hope you all have an excellent day and be safe out there!

Joan Jett: See you.