When You/They Want A Pet

Corey Taylor:

In the morning, you heard a meows as you saw Corey Taylor holding a small kitten who got cute white fur and blue eyes. You smiled and hold the cat as you named the cat Darlene as the kitten meows and purrs softly.

Mick Thomson:

Mick begin to hold a present as you always wanted a pet as you see the present moving which got you curious. You slowly opened it as you see a puppy which is a Siberian husky with blue eyes as the puppy barked cutely and lick your cheek. You smiled as you name the pet puppy Timon.

Shawn Crahan:

Shawn came over with a puppy which is a small German Shepherd as the puppy barks excitedly and begin to lick your hand as you smile at it. Shawn names the puppy Jason as Jason begin to bark cutely and nuzzle into your arms.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan came with a pet tarantula as it is a black tarantula as you hold it carefully as the tarantula isn't venomous as it crawls on your back. You begin to giggle as Jonathan named the tarantula Francis as you chuckled at the name.

Jared Leto:

Jared came over with a small retriever puppy as the puppy makes a cute bark and begin to hop on your stomach as you look at Jared with a smile.

"We are naming our little puppy Charlie." Jared smiled

"An adorable name for a cute dog." You said

Jared smiles as Charlie barks cutely and nuzzle into you.

Bert McCracken:

Bert begin to bring over a small puppy which is a black Maltese as you smiled and pet him as the puppy barks cutely and begin to lick your nose. The puppy got brown eyes as you named the puppy Harold as Harold nuzzle into you.

Chester Bennington:

Chester came home with a pet cat who have orange fur and cute green eyes. The cat meows cutely and begin to purr as you pet the cat and you name the cat  Gizmo as Gizmo meows cutely and more as he like that name.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill brought in a English bulldog as it is a puppy with brown fur and brown eyes as You smiles and hold the puppy as the puppy barks cutely.

"It's so adorable." You smiled

"The dog is a girl and I'm naming her Belle." Bill smiled

"I think Pumba will be friends with her." You smiled

You smiled as you adore the puppy as Belle licks your cheek.

Freddie Mercury:

You are now coming home as Freddie got a cute kitten as you smiled softly and adore the kitten that have black and gray fur with blue eyes. You smiled and pet the cat as Freddie name the kitten Romeo as you smile and adore the name.

David Draiman:

You smiled as David brought over a dog which is a Alaskan Malamute which have gray fur and brown eyes. You smiled as you pet the dog as you smiled as it's a girl as you name the dog Lisa as David smiled at the dog.

Amy Lee:

Amy Lee brought you a cat that she rescued from an abusive home as you begin to see that the cat have black and white fur with blue eyes. The cat meows as you carefully pet the cat as you smiled as Amy told you the gender which is a boy cat. You smiled and name the cat Tommy as Amy smiled at the name.

Hayley Williams:

You begin to see that Hayley got you a present as you felt it moving. You carefully opened it as it is a cute bunny with white fur and red eyes as you smiled at the bunny as it makes cute squeaks. You smiled and name the adorable bunny Lillian.

Korey Cooper:

Korey Cooper came over with a snake which is a rosy boa in orange scaly skin as you smiled and begin to feed it a rat as the boa eats it and slither on your shoulder as you giggled. You begin to name the snake Janet as it's a girl snake.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey came with a small present as you heard a cute bark as you carefully opened it as it's a miniature pinscher dog as it is a puppy with black and rust fur as it's a boy. You smiled and pet it as you named the puppy Max as he barks cutely and lick your face.

Joan Jett:

Joan came over with a black cat as you smiled softly at the cat and begin to hold it in your arms as the cat meows as it have yellow eyes. You begin to name the cat Brad as Brad meows as he adores the name.