Jonathan Davis's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Korn, then this lemon is for you!! This band member is picked by Jaredslilmonster22. Special thanks to her for giving me the idea for the lemon. The ending will sure make you laugh. Let's get it started!)

You have been dating the lead singer of Korn for about a few months and you love him very much. From the moment you saw his performance, you became very close with Jonathan Davis as you even felt very bad that his wife passed away not too long ago from drug overdose. You were his loving companion as Jonathan treated you like a queen and you always stay with him. You are now watching the performance as they performed the song A Different World featuring Corey Taylor. You begin to head bang to the song as Jonathan continues to sing to the crowd as the fans head bang as some crowd surfed, some are in the circle pits and some recording it on their phones. You begin to dance backstage as Jonathan continue to sing with Corey Taylor as the crowd cheered.

"Thank you Las Vegas for another 20 years!" Jonathan Davis said

You smiled as Jonathan came over and kiss your lips as you smile at him and pull away to take a breath.

"That's so awesome." You smiled

"Why no problem Y/N. Now I'm going to spend some quality time with you.. somewhere private." Jonathan said with a smirk

You felt a bit confused as Jonathan pick you up and carry you to the tour bus as the stage crew begin to help with packing up the stuff. As you arrived in the bus, Jonathan placed you down on the couch as he then smash your lips as you hold his waist and continue to make out with him. He went down to your neck as he begin to search for your sweet spot.

"Mmh Jonathan~." You moaned

Jonathan begin to abuse the sweet spot and left a hickey on your neck. He begin to leave more love bites as you shiver softly as he take off your shirt, exposing your bra and your body figure.

"Look at you. So hot~." Jonathan Davis smirked

"But what if the guys hear?" You asked

"I'll chase them." Jonathan said

Jonathan then remove your bra and begin to lick your right bud as you moaned as he grope your left breast. He then switched to the opposite and went to your pants and remove them including your F/C panties.

"Is someone excited?" Jonathan smirked

"Mmh master please~." You begged

"Please what?" Jonathan chuckled

"Fuck me! Anything!" You begged

Jonathan then lick your entrance as you moaned and gripped his hair as he kept your legs spread apart. He hummed while licking as you keep moaning for him to keep going.

"I'm close! Mmh cumming!!" You warned

You moaned loudly as Jonathan lapped the fluids as you panted while blushing hard. He take off his clothes including his boxers and gave you a pill that won't make you pregnant. You swallow it with a sip of water as he begin to touch your face as you look at him.

"Be gentle." You said

Jonathan nodded and slowly slide his 8 inch member into your entrance as you closed your eyes tightly as Jonathan whispered some kind things in your ear. As the pain faded, you nodded as he started to go slow with the thrusting as you moaned.

"Mmh Jonathan~." You moaned

"So tight~." Jonathan groaned

You moaned for him as he went faster with his thrusting while groaning with lust.

"Ahh Jonathan more!! Harder!" You moaned

Jonathan obeyed as he went faster and harder as you  wrapped your legs around his waist. James Shaffer smirked as Brian along with Reginald Arvizu cheered.

"Go Jonathan! Give her the D!" Reginald cheered

"Yeah man! Fuck her till she's sore for weeks." Brian Welch said

Ray Luzier begin to take out a camera as he snapped a few pictures as you cried out as Jonathan hit your G-Spot with quick aim.

"OH FUCK!!" You cried out

"Mmh Y/N I'm close! Fuck I'm cumming!" Jonathan warned

After a few more rough yet sloppy thrusts, Jonathan releases his seed as you moaned loudly as you came. You panted with exhaustion as Jonathan noticed the band mates as you blushed hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" You shouted while blushing

"Really guys? Please don't tell me you took pictures of it." Jonathan said

"Oh yes we did!" Brian Welch said

"Why I oughta.." Jonathan said

As Jonathan got dressed, he started to chase the bandmates as you blushed hard while covering yourself with a blanket as Jonathan yelled at them that they are going to get their asses kicked. You can't believe that the group saw you making love with Jonathan.

Jonathan Davis: *chuckles* Ok that's so funny!!

Shawn Crahan and Corey: *chuckles*

Freddie Mercury: Man I can't stop laughing at the ending

David Draiman: Well we got a lot more characters!

Me: Yes we do.

Chester Bennington: We got:

•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Bill Kaulitz
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Hayley Williams: So please take your time

Jared Leto: And do not rush the author since she got work.

Me: Why thanks for saying that Jared.

Amy Lee: *plays the piano*

Carla Harvey: I hope you all have a wonderful night

Heidi Shepherd and Lacey Sturm: See You!!