Gerard Way's Prom Scenario

(A/N: Are you ready to have the prom of your lifetime with the lead singer of My Chemical Romance? Special thanks to Lizziedoo22 for helping me out with the theme. Hope you all enjoy and let get this chapter started and also this is the prom dress you're wearing!)

You are so excited for your prom with Gerard Way as you got on your dress and F/C flats on your feet. You were so happy that Gerard is being your prom date as you already got your hair done at the salon including your makeup. You then heard the door knocked as your mom opened the door to see Gerard in a tuxedo.

"Y/N your boyfriend is here." Your mom called out

You came downstairs as Gerard smiled at you as you smiled and hold his hand.

"Ready to go to the prom honey?" Gerard asked

"Why of course I am." You said

"Not without a few pictures." Your dad said while holding the camera

Gerard chuckled as you blush a bit and went outside with him as your dad take a few pictures with you and Gerard together, making a few poses. After a couple of photos, Gerard escorted you to the limo as you waved goodbye as your mom smiled.

"Have fun!" Your mom smiled

You begin to go into the limo with Gerard as the driver drove off to the prom which is located at a gothic country club. The driver opened the door as you both got out of the limo and went to get some cocktail together. You got Shirley Temple as Gerard got some water and some fruit. As you both begin to share some fruit together, you smiled as Gerard kissed your cheek.

"My sweetheart." Gerard said

"Aww you." You giggled

After when you both have the fruits, you both went inside the prom and see the theme as Gerard smiled at the theme

"This is so beautiful." Gerard said

"I'm glad that you like." You smiles

You both then see the remaining members of My Chemical Romance as Mikey smiles at Gerard.

"Bro come on! We are waiting for you." Mikey Way said

"Yeah we can't start without you." Ray Toro said

"Of course. Alright babe I'll be going onstage." Gerard said

You nodded as he blow a kiss and went onstage as you begin to dance to some music as the principal came onstage.

"Attention students, please welcome to the stage My Chemical Romance!!" The principal announced

You cheered as they got onstage to sing Welcome To The Black Parade as you dance with a few of your friends who are MCR fans as they performed more songs including Helena, Famous Last Words, Na Na Na, and even Destroya. You smiled as Gerard came offstage and kiss your cheek as you smiled at him.

"Oh honey." You smiled

You both then shared some ice cream at the ice cream bar as he wipe your lips since you got whipped cream on it.

"What an amazing prom." You said

"I love you." Gerard smiled

After when the prom is finished, you both went outside and then went to the park to stargaze as you smiled at the stars.

"Gerard you are the most amazing man ever." You said

"Aww thank you my sweetheart. You are the most beautiful woman ever." Gerard said

After when you both are finished stargazing, you both went back home together and cuddle up on the bed as you both have the best prom ever.

Gerard Way: What an amazing prom!!

Corey Taylor, Shawn Crahan, Tatiana Shmaylyuk, Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd: Aww!!

Chester Bennington: How romantic!

Freddie Mercury: I hope you all enjoy this chapter for the prom!

Jonathan Davis: Hope you all have a great and rocking day!

Gerard Way: Stay safe to everyone!